Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Question to Bau and his folks and the community

Discussion on Question to Bau and his folks and the community within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Should I spread the love
Yes, share original files including full DB 25 35.71%
Yes, share cleaned files 27 38.57%
I am not sure about it 5 7.14%
No, do not share this files 9 12.86%
Dafuq? All thought it would have been lost.. 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,464
Received Thanks: 1,061
Question to Bau and his folks and the community

Hello guys,

it has been a while since I were active last time. I cleaned my harddrives and found a file which gets requested every now and then.

Code:
dp last backup 10/20/2014.rar
+ Chat
+ Cronjobs
+ Database
+ Emulators
+ Webfiles

Propz 2 Bau, Cryz, Yoshie and the others. you know your names.
As you can see these files are about three years old.

Do I get the permission to clean and share these files again?



UND3RW0RLD is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2017, 09:43   #2


 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,186
Received Thanks: 2,401
Hey Underworld


I give my consent for you to share the files with no player information in the database and the passwords in the files removed, but all of this with one condition for everyone that is gonna download/share/use it. Remember to write thanks of some sort to the community behind it in the index footer of the websites that choose to use it.


And a warning to all that download/share/use this with intent to not follow the simple condition set above.
- Bau


Luffa is offline  
Thanks
17 Users
Old 05/17/2017, 09:49   #3
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,464
Received Thanks: 1,061
Hey, thx, I think it will help to punish BP for their absurd prices.

We all know you are the mastermind behind it. Everyone who believes he could claim it as own work should be ashamed.
UND3RW0RLD is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2017, 14:35   #4
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 40
For what are these files?


HeroinBenx is offline  
Old 05/17/2017, 23:58   #5
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,464
Received Thanks: 1,061
To create a cloneserver of dark orbit. (old version)
UND3RW0RLD is offline  
Old 05/18/2017, 13:19   #6
 
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 972
Received Thanks: 557
will be good but files are in bad condition all are broken this didnt work like years ago.
=INFINITY= is offline  
Old 05/18/2017, 13:29   #7


 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,186
Received Thanks: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by =INFINITY= View Post
will be good but files are in bad condition all are broken this didnt work like years ago.


All API(s) and Services that ran on my servers has been cut off to the public, so they are only available to my Datacenters internal system/network.

So if the needed code is not in the packages then it's up to the guys that choose to use it, to make some new code that can substitute the missing parts.


Also there might be missing some external dependencies that where hosted by BP/DO.




- Bau
Luffa is offline  
Old 05/18/2017, 16:56   #8
 
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 972
Received Thanks: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau View Post
All API(s) and Services that ran on my servers has been cut off to the public, so they are only available to my Datacenters internal system/network.

So if the needed code is not in the packages then it's up to the guys that choose to use it, to make some new code that can substitute the missing parts.


Also there might be missing some external dependencies that where hosted by BP/DO.




- Bau
i love your darkorbit.tv but its wont work i want back this amazing site♥
=INFINITY= is offline  
Old 05/18/2017, 23:48   #9

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,080
Received Thanks: 234
@ remove the IP's from your Post.
Need1Link is offline  
Old 05/19/2017, 00:06   #10
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,257
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
@ remove the IP's from your Post.
no
Diаmonds is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2017, 00:07   #11

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,080
Received Thanks: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diаmonds View Post
no
Yes its not allowed to share IP's on epvp.
Need1Link is offline  
Old 05/19/2017, 07:51   #12


 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,186
Received Thanks: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
@ remove the IP's from your Post.
So in what rule-set did you read that? I would love to know in what rule post it is, because I've never seen any rules that mentioned that sharing an ip was prohibited and punishable on elitepvpers, in the 7 years I've been on this board.


Anyways it is going off-topic. Stay on point and if you got an issue with my post, just report it.




- Bau
Luffa is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/19/2017, 16:08   #13
 
elite*gold: 905
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,715
Received Thanks: 2,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by UND3RW0RLD View Post
Hey, thx, I think it will help to punish BP for their absurd prices.

We all know you are the mastermind behind it. Everyone who believes he could claim it as own work should be ashamed.

And if you are going to share the emulator, also note that it's vulnerable and their database may blow up sometime in the future.
cryz35 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2017, 14:26   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by UND3RW0RLD View Post
Hello guys,

it has been a while since I were active last time. I cleaned my harddrives and found a file which gets requested every now and then.

Code:
dp last backup 10/20/2014.rar
+ Chat
+ Cronjobs
+ Database
+ Emulators
+ Webfiles

Propz 2 Bau, Cryz, Yoshie and the others. you know your names.
As you can see these files are about three years old.

Do I get the permission to clean and share these files again?
Yes, share original files including full DB
SCEKorn is offline  
Old 02/16/2018, 14:09   #15
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,464
Received Thanks: 1,061


DP Backup

*e* took me half a year lol


UND3RW0RLD is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply

Tags
cms, dark orbit, dark planets, legendary files, private server



« vServer! | [3D DEV] Darkorbit Private Server »

Similar Threads
Be careful of: onerike ( his msn: [email protected], his paypal:[email protected]
08/16/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
guys, he is a scammer. Dont do any deals with him. he will give you the money with paypal, and few days after he will just take it somehow back. Dont trust that piece of low life fck.



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.