Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pushing Correctly?

Discussion on Pushing Correctly? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Pushing Correctly?

So Basically I've been playing DO and been looking to push for a while, nevertheless I have stumbled upon various problems. I've tried using another browser which I almost knew wouldn't work which it didn't since I had the same IP.

I then tried changing VPN or using proxies on different browsers or on another tab which didn't work. I then used emulators and ran multiple instances of emulators which used huge amounts of resources such as RAM.

I'm now stuck and have tried spoofing user agents but came across a site which said that flash is a major problem when changing user agents and I had no idea about it nor if it is true. I'm now stuck and wish to know what to do, manipulating device fingerprinting seems nearly impossible.

cheers.
Old 08/10/2019, 19:57   #2

I remember i used 2 Opera browser tabs in incognito mode.
Opera has built-in VPN, set that vpn on 2 different country, then login on both and play.
It used to work for me, idk if they have somehow fixed this.
Old 08/10/2019, 22:58   #3

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrife View Post
So Basically I've been playing DO and been looking to push for a while, nevertheless I have stumbled upon various problems. I've tried using another browser which I almost knew wouldn't work which it didn't since I had the same IP.

I then tried changing VPN or using proxies on different browsers or on another tab which didn't work. I then used emulators and ran multiple instances of emulators which used huge amounts of resources such as RAM.

I'm now stuck and have tried spoofing user agents but came across a site which said that flash is a major problem when changing user agents and I had no idea about it nor if it is true. I'm now stuck and wish to know what to do, manipulating device fingerprinting seems nearly impossible.

cheers.
once you solve that then there is problem of when you killed one player too many times you will be punished. so you need to swap accounts you want to push on
Old 08/11/2019, 11:22   #4

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
once you solve that then there is problem of when you killed one player too many times you will be punished. so you need to swap accounts you want to push on
punished ? i dont think so...there is decreasing of reward after pushing...just after idk how many ~10kills you stop getting reward.
Old 08/11/2019, 13:10   #5

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
punished ? i dont think so...there is decreasing of reward after pushing...just after idk how many ~10kills you stop getting reward.
i remember my last pushing attempt when i was trying to push 100 kills a day with 10 different ships to kill after a week i got all my stats halfed and a month ban. so idk might be different now but im talking from my experience
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2019, 20:25   #6

Yeah I tried opera aswell once, had main on chrome and push acc on Opera with vpn on and it still somehow didn't work. So far emulators have been the only successful solution which makes me think that it's due to the emulator being another device apart from the pc.

But there must be a way to do it via browsers and vpn's/proxies.
I tried doing this method on OU to see if it worked and the only method which gave me success was the use of emulators.
Old 08/13/2019, 06:09   #7

On my old server, there have been high ranks shooting Mindfire and other players mindlessly running into them end after about 10 deaths to them, they report them to the support and the high ranks as well as their own accounts (mostly Captains-Majors) are receiving a 30% XP / 30% HON punishment which can be more than 6 billion honor in some cases.