Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



DarkOrbit BUGs - LOW, UBA, Keys, Seprom

Discussion on DarkOrbit BUGs - LOW, UBA, Keys, Seprom within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 10/11/2016, 16:43   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
in germany we cant see the video of seprom bug...
kingniggi is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 17:18   #47
 
epete's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,710
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingniggi View Post
in germany we cant see the video of seprom bug...
Rip Germany then, I am not able to write how 2 do that atm or to make a video because Im not at home, sorry.
epete is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 17:21   #48
 
Roman852's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
And now u know why UG's exist, because of such people as you....
UG exists not because of people like @ !!! It exists because of people like @ who are reporting it! A

And more for Illuminati. When you hope we will all get bans, then i hope you will stay **** you are forever. No one likes rats and informers like you are! You are probably being victimized in school otherwise i don't know why you are such a rat!!

And i forgot 1 thing.
@ Why are you so offended by bugging UBA? It's not even season... You just don't like that small players which can't shut down cubi will make 500 uri for 3-4 minutes in UBA. And that's what makes you rat.
Roman852 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2016, 20:11   #49

 
Illuminаti's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
UG exists not because of people like @ !!! It exists because of people like @ who are reporting it! A

And more for Illuminati. When you hope we will all get bans, then i hope you will stay shit you are forever. No one likes rats and informers like you are! You are probably being victimized in school otherwise i don't know why you are such a rat!!

And i forgot 1 thing.
@ Why are you so offended by bugging UBA? It's not even season... You just don't like that small players which can't shut down cubi will make 500 uri for 3-4 minutes in UBA. And that's what makes you rat.
Funny thing is that I am a DarkOrbit UG member

Np you can continue hating, I was aware of these bugs months before you all could know them, and yet I didn't share them in UG. Why? As I said, I do not support nor tolerate these bugs, so I wouldn't promote them either.

I am shit for trying to get you noobs banned? Because yep, if you use these UBA bugs, it means you are simply not capable to fight players that have your level. And don't tell me it is not possible to win an UBA legitly, I've won it 9 times without cheating, winning 95% of my matches against players of my level. Maybe someday you'll learn to play and you will be able to win fights without having to fight players with flax, noob

Why am I so offended? Whatever, now it's not a season, but starting at October 17th, there will be one and now that noobs are going to use this now-public bug, it betters get patched. You think I am jealous of little players who make 500 uri in 5 mins? Ffs, it makes 6.000 Uridium a hour. An UFE player makes 7x this in a hour of Cubikons.. so nope, this is not the problem. Maybe, if you were not that stupid you could read my explaination about why I reported these two bugs.

Illuminаti is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 20:42   #50
 
Roman852's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
Funny thing is that I am a DarkOrbit UG member

Np you can continue hating, I was aware of these bugs months before you all could know them, and yet I didn't share them in UG. Why? As I said, I do not support nor tolerate these bugs, so I wouldn't promote them either.

I am shit for trying to get you noobs banned? Because yep, if you use these UBA bugs, it means you are simply not capable to fight players that have your level. And don't tell me it is not possible to win an UBA legitly, I've won it 9 times without cheating, winning 95% of my matches against players of my level. Maybe someday you'll learn to play and you will be able to win fights without having to fight players with flax, noob

Why am I so offended? Whatever, now it's not a season, but starting at October 17th, there will be one and now that noobs are going to use this now-public bug, it betters get patched. You think I am jealous of little players who make 500 uri in 5 mins? Ffs, it makes 6.000 Uridium a hour. An UFE player makes 7x this in a hour of Cubikons.. so nope, this is not the problem. Maybe, if you were not that stupid you could read my explaination about why I reported these two bugs.

Seems like you can't even read. I didn't say you are jealous... I think/said that only low level players are using this UBA bug currently, because this 500 uridium per 3 minutes will definitely help them. And you say that you won UBA 9 times. Where's the problem then? You can still win it, even without using a bug. Then do it....

But you won't do it because you are just an ugly reporting ass rat. Hope they will kick you from UG.

EDIT: Everybody should give a credit and thanks to @ who helped us a lot via showing us these bugs, but instead some victimized kid comes and reports this to Bugpoint, because he never used bug/exploit/bot... /irony ofcourse/. This is just sad.
Roman852 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2016, 20:58   #51
 
epete's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,710
Received Thanks: 1,737
Illuminati you know, if you dont like bugs then leave this thread, you dont have to even watch on this, I tried to help people that dont want to pay bugpoint and want to earn some free and fast uri because if you play like me - 0 pay 100% effort to get ufe without that you have to use every opportunity how to get uridium faster. Some people like this idea some people dont, whatever its on everybody what are they going to choose.
But the thing is that I dont really understand why you are in UG when you report bugs, I was thinking like UG means some hidden part of forum where are forbidden stuff like bugs, bots etc. and some forbidden stuff for only trusted people that will not do stupid things like report bugs but probably UG looks like bigpoints heaven where u try to play only by following the rules and reporting bugs. Well I probably didnt understand to word "underground" I think anyone explain me pls?

PS: You dont like bugs especially uba bugs but sell accounts, you know that both is forbidden and both should result in perma ban so its totally same?...
epete is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 21:08   #52
 
Roman852's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 53
Why would UG want a person which don't hesitate to report bug if it just doesn't suit him atm.

Example: Somebody will share seprom bug on UG, but you are currently building skylab so you don't have seprom. But you don't want your enemies to have unlimited seprom. So you will report this bug? This is how @ is thinking. And this is what he is doing right now. If they won't consider kicking you out of there right now then they are really stupid.
Roman852 is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 21:12   #53

 
Illuminаti's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Seems like you can't even read. I didn't say you are jealous... I think/said that only low level players are using this UBA bug currently, because this 500 uridium per 3 minutes will definitely help them. And you say that you won UBA 9 times. Where's the problem then? You can still win it, even without using a bug. Then do it....

But you won't do it because you are just an ugly reporting ass rat. Hope they will kick you from UG.

EDIT: Everybody should give a credit and thanks to @ who helped us a lot via showing us these bugs, but instead some victimized kid comes and reports this to Bugpoint, because he never used bug/exploit/bot... /irony ofcourse/. This is just sad.
"You just don't like that small players which can't shut down cubi will make 500 uri for 3-4 minutes in UBA. And that's what makes you rat." -> That's why I talk about being "jealous".

And your argument is invalid: someone that can't shoot cubikons couldn't really beat people using these bugs in uba, because as op said, you would fight against ufe using this bugs also.. so your unique good reason is now invalid.

They might kick me from UG or not, whatever - I applied by being able go provide some kind of ACP service, not by giving bugs. I was also aware of all the bugs there. I wouldn't have reported and won't report any of the bugs there: we are like 27, 27 trustworthy members. I trust them and believe they wouldn't spread any bugs so even if the UBA bugs were leaked there I wouldn't have done anything, they would not need to use such bugs. But it's public now, it needs to be patched

And I have no problem winning UBA because I thankfully have a great account with great ammo so I don't really care for myself but I do care for others people who might not have that chance, nor money for the huge amount of ammo it requires to win a season. But yeah, continue with your non-sense arguments and insults. Grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Illuminati you know, if you dont like bugs then leave this thread, you dont have to even watch on this, I tried to help people that dont want to pay bugpoint and want to earn some free and fast uri because if you play like me - 0 pay 100% effort to get ufe without that you have to use every opportunity how to get uridium faster. Some people like this idea some people dont, whatever its on everybody what are they going to choose.
But the thing is that I dont really understand why you are in UG when you report bugs, I was thinking like UG means some hidden part of forum where are forbidden stuff like bugs, bots etc. and some forbidden stuff for only trusted people that will not do stupid things like report bugs but probably UG looks like bigpoints heaven where u try to play only by following the rules and reporting bugs. Well I probably didnt understand to word "underground" I think anyone explain me pls?

PS: You dont like bugs especially uba bugs but sell accounts, you know that both is forbidden and both should result in perma ban so its totally same?...
The problem isn't that you leak bugs to make uridium (I don't care, it helps little players who can't afford uridium without actually ruining others people experience) and didn't report these one. But the problem is that these two UBA are ruining others people's game, by not allowing them to win fights because they fight people stronger than them who are cheating on the matchmaking + not allowing them to win the season because some noob is cheating for points.

I am in UG, people from UG know that I applied with a service that a normal player couldn't really have and knew the risk they would take. And yet I haven't reported, and will not report any of the bugs there. I trust the members, they trust me too, no reason I'd betray them

Who said I don't like bugs? See my previous posts, I said they could be useful/funny but I don't like bugs that ruins others people experience. And yes I am aware of the fact that account selling is forbidden: BP admins and support surely know who I am, yet they don't care (and actually have no proofs to perma bann the accounts: I take precautions for both me and the buyers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Why would UG want a person which don't hesitate to report bug if it just doesn't suit him atm.

Example: Somebody will share seprom bug on UG, but you are currently building skylab so you don't have seprom. But you don't want your enemies to have unlimited seprom. So you will report this bug? This is how @ is thinking. And this is what he is doing right now. If they won't consider kicking you out of there right now then they are really stupid.
See my previous post. They know the risk, and as I said, I didn't report and will never report any of the bugs there, even if they ruin the game.

I gave them my word lol, I didn't gave it to someone who leaked the bugs. Also, I am not the only one who reported these bugs: at least one did report it before me, but simply didn't tell it. I did

Let's ask UG leaders what they think about this ^_^
@ @ @ @
Illuminаti is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 21:25   #54

 
D3xter.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 188
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 24
Well I personally think this thread went from 'bugs'+'i_report_them' to 'oh_no_you_reported_it_ima_tell_mum'+'lets_ask_the _teacher_why_i_reported_it'
this is a total kindergarten behavior from both sides and I don't even know why I still care about this thread..
D3xter. is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 21:38   #55
 
Roman852's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
"You just don't like that small players which can't shut down cubi will make 500 uri for 3-4 minutes in UBA. And that's what makes you rat." -> That's why I talk about being "jealous".

And your argument is invalid: someone that can't shoot cubikons couldn't really beat people using these bugs in uba, because as op said, you would fight against ufe using this bugs also.. so your unique good reason is now invalid.

They might kick me from UG or not, whatever - I applied by being able go provide some kind of ACP service, not by giving bugs. I was also aware of all the bugs there. I wouldn't have reported and won't report any of the bugs there: we are like 27, 27 trustworthy members. I trust them and believe they wouldn't spread any bugs so even if the UBA bugs were leaked there I wouldn't have done anything, they would not need to use such bugs. But it's public now, it needs to be patched

And I have no problem winning UBA because I thankfully have a great account with great ammo so I don't really care for myself but I do care for others people who might not have that chance, nor money for the huge amount of ammo it requires to win a season. But yeah, continue with your non-sense arguments and insults. Grow up



The problem isn't that you leak bugs to make uridium (I don't care, it helps little players who can't afford uridium without actually ruining others people experience) and didn't report these one. But the problem is that these two UBA are ruining others people's game, by not allowing them to win fights because they fight people stronger than them who are cheating on the matchmaking + not allowing them to win the season because some noob is cheating for points.

I am in UG, people from UG know that I applied with a service that a normal player couldn't really have and knew the risk they would take. And yet I haven't reported, and will not report any of the bugs there. I trust the members, they trust me too, no reason I'd betray them

Who said I don't like bugs? See my previous posts, I said they could be useful/funny but I don't like bugs that ruins others people experience. And yes I am aware of the fact that account selling is forbidden: BP admins and support surely know who I am, yet they don't care (and actually have no proofs to perma bann the accounts: I take precautions for both me and the buyers)



See my previous post. They know the risk, and as I said, I didn't report and will never report any of the bugs there, even if they ruin the game.

I gave them my word lol, I didn't gave it to someone who leaked the bugs. Also, I am not the only one who reported these bugs: at least one did report it before me, but simply didn't tell it. I did

Let's ask UG leaders what they think about this ^_^
@ @ @ @

Don't even try to get yourself out of this mess.

I don't know you. I'm actually not angry on you because it will take a while till BP fixes uba bug and people are only making generated virtual money /uridium/ on it. And nobody is losing from it and you still report it. It's just what makes you look like rat.

You wrote a plenty of irrelevant things in your post which are worthless to comment.

You are talking so much about your accounts that it almost seems like you all did it for advertising!!

I'm actually not big fan of bugs too. But this one UBA bug for easier wins I am using. But not that one which boosts your points for win.

And we all know these all accounts you have /with UBA wins/ and others are not legitly played and reached.
Roman852 is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 21:45   #56
 
epete's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,710
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
They might kick me from UG or not, whatever
Yes, whatever, who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
The problem isn't that you leak bugs to make uridium (I don't care, it helps little players who can't afford uridium without actually ruining others people experience) and didn't report these one.
Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
But the problem is that these two UBA are ruining others people's game, by not allowing them to win fights because they fight people stronger than them who are cheating on the matchmaking + not allowing them to win the season because some noob is cheating for points.
For me its just free uridium if you dont like it, whatever.
When I published these bugs I understood that someone will report them, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
I am in UG, people from UG know that I applied with a service that a normal player couldn't really have and knew the risk they would take. And yet I haven't reported, and will not report any of the bugs there. I trust the members, they trust me too, no reason I'd betray them
Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
Who said I don't like bugs? See my previous posts, I said they could be useful/funny but I don't like bugs that ruins others people experience. And yes I am aware of the fact that account selling is forbidden: BP admins and support surely know who I am, yet they don't care (and actually have no proofs to perma bann the accounts: I take precautions for both me and the buyers)
Alright I understand, you choose what you like and what you dont. Its just your personal opinion what is good and what not. For some people are this uba bugs worse rule violation then selling accounts but for some people its opposite. Some people are glad that I posted it so they can make uri easier some people dont. Whatever


Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
See my previous post. They know the risk, and as I said, I didn't report and will never report any of the bugs there, even if they ruin the game.

I gave them my word lol, I didn't gave it to someone who leaked the bugs. Also, I am not the only one who reported these bugs: at least one did report it before me, but simply didn't tell it. I did
I didnt ask for your promise not to tell this bugs to mods/support/admins because I dont really care.
Also if you are not the only one who reported them I dont care how many people reported it, I do not blame or insult you for or anyone for reporting them because its on every human if he/she wants to report or use it or ignore it.

-
What I wanted was to help people by posting this bugs, if you like it or not is your choice.

It starts to be a bit spammy thread, if you want to tell me how stupid I am as you did already in some page ago when I didnt insult you keep going but in PM please.
epete is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2016, 21:49   #57

 
Illuminаti's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Don't even try to get yourself out of this mess.

I don't know you. I'm actually not angry on you because it will take a while till BP fixes uba bug and people are only making generated virtual money /uridium/ on it. And nobody is losing from it and you still report it. It's just what makes you look like rat.

You wrote a plenty of irrelevant things in your post which are worthless to comment.

You are talking so much about your accounts that it almost seems like you all did it for advertising!!

I'm actually not big fan of bugs too. But this one UBA bug for easier wins I am using. But not that one which boosts your points for win.

And we all know these all accounts you have /with UBA wins/ and others are not legitly played and reached.
Okay, so because you can't argue you try to get yourself out of this mess (as you say) by claiming I am telling bs.
No problem, if you have anything more to say send me a private message (or do a group convo), let's not spam here.

One sentence about my account is too much? So I am supposed to not tell anything to you flaming me about it?

I got 1 unique account, my FR4 with 9 uba wins. No cheats on it, not even seprom.. or in this case, no UBA bugs. And unlike you think, I don't buy from dishonest members nor cheaters so yep, they are legitly played and reached, and if they are not, I mention that they are bot user/bug user if I know it .

Next person pls
Illuminаti is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 21:51   #58
 
Roman852's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 53
Ok, could we stop this already?

He reported it, showed himself.

Hope @ won't hesitate to share another bugs because of people like guy up here. I need to have a rest already. Bye.
Roman852 is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 21:55   #59

 
Illuminаti's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Yes, whatever, who cares?



Good



For me its just free uridium if you dont like it, whatever.
When I published these bugs I understood that someone will report them, whatever.



Good



Alright I understand, you choose what you like and what you dont. Its just your personal opinion what is good and what not. For some people are this uba bugs worse rule violation then selling accounts but for some people its opposite. Some people are glad that I posted it so they can make uri easier some people dont. Whatever




I didnt ask for your promise not to tell this bugs to mods/support/admins because I dont really care.
Also if you are not the only one who reported them I dont care how many people reported it, I do not blame or insult you for or anyone for reporting them because its on every human if he/she wants to report or use it or ignore it.

-
What I wanted was to help people by posting this bugs, if you like it or not is your choice.

It starts to be a bit spammy thread, if you want to tell me how stupid I am as you did already in some page ago when I didnt insult you keep going but in PM please.
My post was adressed to "all the kids who hated on me". It was indeed my bad to not make a separate answer for you as you didn't insult me.

But something I don't agree with is that you say it's 'free uridium' .. but what about the points bug? This one is definitely a cancer bug, and it made me angry to see it leaked. Now every noobs are going to use it, combined to the first bug. What a nice idea :/

Devs are working on UBA matchmaking anyway so expect these UBA bugs to be patched soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingniggi View Post
in germany we cant see the video of seprom bug...
Use a proxy or a VPN to see the video (by preference using incognito mode)
Illuminаti is offline  
Old 10/11/2016, 22:03   #60
 
epete's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,710
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
My post was adressed to "all the kids who hated on me". It was indeed my bad to not make a separate answer for you as you didn't insult me.
Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
But something I don't agree with is that you say it's 'free uridium' .. but what about the points bug? This one is definitely a cancer bug, and it made me angry to see it leaked. Now every noobs are going to use it, combined to the first bug. What a nice idea :/
Its free uridium cuz if your place on the end of uba is 1-50, you get another uridium for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
Devs are working on UBA matchmaking anyway so expect these UBA bugs to be patched soon.
I dont care about fixing this bugs as I said be4, they are probably working on UBA as you said and I wish them good luck cuz its buggy even without this bugs I got stucked here many times for e.g.

But you have to understand that its just UBA not JPA Battle Arena, you dont fight to win money but to win uri + some achievement so its nothing compared to JPA where u fight to win money.

#BringBackJPA

EDIT: By the way both bugs for UBA - for more points and for weaker players was published 10 months ago, here you can see proof:
- this is bug for more points, date 3 January 2016 so its 10 months old
- this is bug for weaker players, date 1 February 2016 so its 9 months old

So first bug published 10 months ago and second bug published 9 months ago easy
epete is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply

« Best U/H | VPN »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NO SEPROM BUGS - How to have still seprom
04/06/2014 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Hello guys :) How I wrote soory I wasnt long time active :( So I again saw thread with sell seprom bug :) First thing seprom bugs arent. Second thing I know how to legal have seprom :) I think some players about it know :) But thats for new players. I am still doing that if I want go kill and I need seprom :) How to have still seprom: 1.Do 10 accounts 2.Do in skylab all lvl 20 3.Every day send 4000 Seprom on 5 accounts 4.Kill these 5 accounts 5.Enjoy seprom and go kill your enemy...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.