Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What private server to play?

Discussion on What private server to play? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What private server to play?

I'm bored waiting for v3 UO to come out, any other other decent private servers I can play on. Can't find any.
Old 07/13/2016, 01:04   #2

cant find any others too, the best is to just wait for v³
Old 07/13/2016, 01:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMoji View Post
I'm bored waiting for v3 UO to come out, any other other decent private servers I can play on. Can't find any.
I feel your pain, Its horribly boring without any good servers.
Old 07/13/2016, 02:09   #4

Received Thanks: 2,380
Your own is the best, where a clanstation protects you from others and special abilities only for you..
Old 07/13/2016, 09:50   #5

I got the best server for you: it is the best everything works
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2016, 12:58   #6

Yeah I also had that question, tried some other servers like moh space, fuckorbit, and some others but couldnt find anything to keep me playing.. I guess we just got to wait for v3 UO...

#EDIT: just recently found this
its actually good , no lags at all and has duel system also + 3D mode . you might want to check it out ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2016, 20:04   #7

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
I got the best server for you: it is the best everything works
Quote:
everything works
hahahahahhahahahah ha haa ha ... no
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2016, 23:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
hahahahahhahahahah ha haa ha ... no
actually yes, everything does work somethings have some bugs but it does work while the most private servers struggle getting the GG up or good working skill designs so yea if you think about it EVERYTHING works something just got a few bugs but it does work ^^
Old 07/14/2016, 15:09   #9

my video for One ultimate! show some love please
Old 07/15/2016, 17:14   #10

Play real Darkorbit. Private Servers are for noobs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2016, 20:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Legend NL View Post
thats what i said :P and u are noob in DO so dont talk

JK LUV U - DUCKIE
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 15:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Legend NL View Post
yeah, play real dark orbit when you have to pay every month 5 euro for premium plus the doublers and the rebates which come in second...in order to enjoy the game 100% which it makes it a P2W model even thought it is mentioned as F2P in the surface...
Play real dark orbit when the 75% of the servers are empty.
Play real dark orbit when the 90% percent are using 3rd party programms from bonus box bots to war bots and ******* up your game.
Play real dark orbit when new players cant have a new opportunity into achieving a 1star rank or above cause the ammounts of experience and honor from the old players is extremely high plus the fact that high rank players put HUGE AMOUNTS of real money EVERY WEEK and never do anything except gates.
Play real dark orbit when the game is always having issues from bugs.
Play real dark orbit when in order to make a ship from scratch aka zero
needs TONS of work and patient.(Yeah I know that they putted helif lf4 and double rewards but still...)
Play real dark orbit in order to get lags when there are 10+particles on your screen and yes I have a good pc but still I cant fight inside cubies with progetit around specially crazy cubies even though my settings are all into low.
Play dark orbit when EVERYTHING IS RNG BASED. From opening booty keys to the damage you do -to building gates.
Play dark orbit they said,it will be fun they said.
Old 07/16/2016, 16:12   #13

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar26 View Post
It was fun. Was. In my opinion every server is better than normal DarkOrbit (except those nice laggy servers where nobody plays), there's more players than any other server except Global Europe.
Old 07/16/2016, 16:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar26 View Post
yeah, play real dark orbit when you have to pay every month 5 euro for premium plus the doublers and the rebates which come in second...in order to enjoy the game 100% which it makes it a P2W model even thought it is mentioned as F2P in the surface...
Play real dark orbit when the 75% of the servers are empty.
Play real dark orbit when the 90% percent are using 3rd party programms from bonus box bots to war bots and fucking up your game.
Play real dark orbit when new players cant have a new opportunity into achieving a 1star rank or above cause the ammounts of experience and honor from the old players is extremely high plus the fact that high rank players put HUGE AMOUNTS of real money EVERY WEEK and never do anything except gates.
Play real dark orbit when the game is always having issues from bugs.
Play real dark orbit when in order to make a ship from scratch aka zero
needs TONS of work and patient.(Yeah I know that they putted helif lf4 and double rewards but still...)
Play real dark orbit in order to get lags when there are 10+particles on your screen and yes I have a good pc but still I cant fight inside cubies with progetit around specially crazy cubies even though my settings are all into low.
Play dark orbit when EVERYTHING IS RNG BASED. From opening booty keys to the damage you do -to building gates.

Botters are free kills.
And new content will always first on DO and not on PS. Play it how it is even if u dont like one feature. And note: "YOU DONT NEED TO PAY. IF YOU WANT TO PAY ITS YOUR OWN DECISSION"

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
It was fun. Was. In my opinion every server is better than normal DarkOrbit (except those nice laggy servers where nobody plays), there's more players than any other server except Global Europe.

I totally disagree with your arguement. And on private servers there are only spanish and turkish players who are stupid and have no skills at all. Also they have a big mouth.
Old 07/16/2016, 17:33   #15

Skillfull Dutch Legend did you know that TerrorTheLegend is Turk. Maybe we have a big mouth But we dont play that bad.