Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkorbit new anti bot system

Discussion on darkorbit new anti bot system within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/10/2016, 20:55   #76

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
All that information is exactly what i told you, it says about behavior yes , but is based in a bot that just repeat the same movements. the doc talks about movement patterns, talks about human behavior , packets , you forget everything in the bots is totally random . as fmdragos already said everything depends on the developer .
Old 03/11/2016, 14:00   #77

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Dunno if its true but i think the most Background Bots are using all the same User agent / IE. Maybe this isnt good.
Old 03/11/2016, 20:16   #78

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Dunno if its true but i think the most Background Bots are using all the same User agent / IE. Maybe this isnt good.
dunno but all those firefox user use the same user agent.

Even if you set your User Agent to : "Hello im a Bot pls ban me" darkorbit wont react. (a ua string check is just useless but pls dont provoke a ban by using this string)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/11/2016, 23:10   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
dunno but all those firefox user use the same user agent.

Even if you set your User Agent to : "Hello im a Bot pls ban me" darkorbit wont react. (a ua string check is just useless but pls dont provoke a ban by using this string)
Hahaha that just killed me
Old 03/12/2016, 01:29   #80

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post
Nothing is impossible.
If you BP has already decompiled your bot and they know your random ratio, and then your bot clicks on minimap at "random" time.. for example 10-50ms and NEVER more or less after 2 thousand clicks in this 10-50ms BP will be sure that you are a botter. Just an example.
Again, indirect detection, no ban !

Random.org generate a number from weather, star blinking, lighting many more ..
IMPOSSIBLE to detect, Bigpoint is not ***!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diаmonds View Post
Indirect detection, in some case, can be enough. To add your account to a watched-accounts list and then use some safer ...
They don't ban accounts for indirect detection )
Old 03/12/2016, 01:51   #81

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmdragos View Post
Again, indirect detection, no ban !

Random.org generate a number from weather, star blinking, lighting many more ..
IMPOSSIBLE to detect, Bigpoint is not ***!

They don't ban accounts for indirect detection )
Oh my ***. Will you try to ******* understand anything?
Whether they ban account using this method or not isn't the point.
I was simply saying that all bots CAN BE DETECTED.
I don't know if BP is using anything else that hash checks and Golem fingerprinting to detect bots, and there's no way to be sure about that.
AGAIN. I. WAS. JUST. TRYING. TO. GET. YOU. TO. UNDERSTAND. THAT. ALL. BOTS. CAN. BE. DETECTED. Got it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2016, 02:07   #82

Quote:
Whether they ban account using this method or not isn't the point.
I was simply saying that all bots CAN BE DETECTED.
I don't know if BP is using anything else that hash checks and Golem fingerprinting to detect bots, and there's no way to be sure about that.
AGAIN. I. WAS. JUST. TRYING. TO. GET. YOU. TO. UNDERSTAND. THAT. ALL. BOTS. CAN. BE. DETECTED. Got it?
Golem is not a bot, is a ban generator !
Im talking about pixelbots! Again a good pixel bot is not detectable, you are a programmer ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/12/2016, 05:40   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmdragos View Post
Golem is not a bot, is a ban generator !
Im talking about pixelbots! Again a good pixel bot is not detectable, you are a programmer ?
Dude you probably don't get the idea. All bots can be detectable. It's don't have to be about checking logs they can do little tricks for the detect bots. You are a bot developer and u think bp can't catch you, i got it. All thiefs thinks cops won't catch them, all dictators thinks they can manage their country untill they want. You got really tight sight angle. If they really want to end bots they can create a black list (included which guys are just collecting boxes or killing npcs on x-1, x-2 vs. vs.) just needs to hire 4 person for each servers (12h/12 shift) and this mans job is just following the guys who in the black list. Trust me they can clear all the bots in a month. And alsa ALL BOTS CAN BE DETECTABLE
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2016, 06:05   #84

Quote:
Whether they ban ac.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1313 View Post
and this mans job is just following the guys who in the black list. Trust me they can clear all the bots in a month. And alsa ALL BOTS CAN BE DETECTABLE

You need some programming classes. simply , just think about how many years with pixelbots ? You think BP does not have already all pixelbots code source and then use it agains us? ...
Old 03/12/2016, 11:35   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
You need some programming classes. simply , just think about how many years with pixelbots ? You think BP does not have already all pixelbots code source and then use it agains us? ...
This has nothing to do with programming

And do you think your code is so special they gonna so something against it? They added a Golem-only protection because that actually was a new kind of bot that they feared. But your browser in a background window? That's a pixel bot just like every other pixel bot we've seen in the past 2 years.

Nobody needs programming classes to read the posts I wrote and understand what I mean. Why would you need programming classes when we didn't write a SINGLE line of code?
Old 03/12/2016, 15:12   #86

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
i were only reading this thread whole time but i never decided to write something cause no one will believe or understand.

Also @ you can not prove any suggestion or whatever you told here.

@ Those who say there is no "indirect ban":
You also do not have any proof. Me neither. But how should we? those are server sided detections.
But as much as i know (this account is registered in 2012 and i started in this section) the old packet bot's and also pbdo where detected server sided by behaviour.
This doesnt mean that any click without some randomness is leading to be a ban.
Im pretty sure they have a basic server sided detection for general purpose.
We can suggest how they do it but keep in mind they run this on server and not on client size. they do not have enough cpu power to handle much information

@ Golem ban's
It's just normal that they pulled out a detection feature for just one bot and this has nothing to do with other possible detection ways

@ pls stop talking about this if you dont have a glue about it.

@ Random number generator
Those are pseudo random numbers. it doesnt matter how good it is. no one will care of those
Also keep in mind all your actions get networked. they dont include a timestamp which is precise enough to tell how fast your actions where repeated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2016, 15:32   #87

Quote:
i were only reading this thread whole time but i never decided to write something cause no one will believe or understand.

Also @ you can not prove any suggestion or whatever you told here.

@ Those who say there is no "indirect ban":
You also do not have any proof. Me neither. But how should we? those are server sided detections.
But as much as i know (this account is registered in 2012 and i started in this section) the old packet bot's and also pbdo where detected server sided by behaviour.
This doesnt mean that any click without some randomness is leading to be a ban.
Im pretty sure they have a basic server sided detection for general purpose.
We can suggest how they do it but keep in mind they run this on server and not on client size. they do not have enough cpu power to handle much information

@ Golem ban's
It's just normal that they pulled out a detection feature for just one bot and this has nothing to do with other possible detection ways

@ Random number generator
Those are pseudo random numbers. it doesnt matter how good it is. no one will care of those
Also keep in mind all your actions get networked. they dont include a timestamp which is precise enough to tell how fast your actions where repeated.
I never said they were actually banning people using those methods, I never tried to prove anything. Just wanted to say that pixelbots CAN be detected.
But fmdragos et Demetrio can't understand the word "CAN".
Old 03/12/2016, 20:23   #88

Received Thanks: 2,380
Packet bots are easily detectable, they don't send many neccessary packets and they don't have EventStream. Other kind of bots are also detectable by EventStream. Bigpoint collects almost every information about your computer like if you have 3dprinter, touchable screen, screen size and useless stuff like that. Im sure they do check some browser behaviours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2016, 00:10   #89

Quote:
I never said they were actually banning people using those methods, I never tried to prove anything. Just wanted to say that pixelbots CAN be detected.
But fmdragos et Demetrio can't understand the word "CAN".
hey hey , you maybe did not understand , im talking about methods to detect a pixelbot , Golem bot is more easy to detect than a pixelbot be cause it works with flash client/Injection.
Even if Bp has a server side detection they could ban legitim players too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2016, 02:52   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1313 View Post
Dude you probably don't get the idea. All bots can be detectable. It's don't have to be about checking logs they can do little tricks for the detect bots. You are a bot developer and u think bp can't catch you, i got it. All thiefs thinks cops won't catch them, all dictators thinks they can manage their country untill they want. You got really tight sight angle. If they really want to end bots they can create a black list (included which guys are just collecting boxes or killing npcs on x-1, x-2 vs. vs.) just needs to hire 4 person for each servers (12h/12 shift) and this mans job is just following the guys who in the black list. Trust me they can clear all the bots in a month. And alsa ALL BOTS CAN BE DETECTABLE
Wrong, they don't have any proof, you don't understand ! A pixelbot is like a human, image recognition ...

Quote:
This has nothing to do with programming

And do you think your code is so special they gonna so something against it? They added a Golem-only protection because that actually was a new kind of bot that they feared. But your browser in a background window? That's a pixel bot just like every other pixel bot we've seen in the past 2 years.

Nobody needs programming classes to read the posts I wrote and understand what I mean. Why would you need programming classes when we didn't write a SINGLE line of code?
"Nobody needs programming..."

You don't know what is a random number and you don't understand the logic of a bot!

Golem inject/extract actions in swf (i din't study the technology), login and many more functions that can be detectable !

How do you detect a pixelbot that don't run in background without login/sid? A human can do the same thing like a pixelbot !

Quote:
Im a dev for a small company for 7 years, and i have a clue !