Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkorbit new anti bot system

Discussion on darkorbit new anti bot system within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/06/2016, 14:13   #46

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
But people will spend more money on fewer occasions, and it would still be an income for BP = BP gets money = game still exist
(Also old bots could possibly return) xD
Yeah peeps would still drain huge amounts of money for ammo and gates
Old 03/08/2016, 18:28   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post
Nope, they can't.

There are much legit users which collect boxes by hand.
And there is ppl like me who stay AFK with cloack while pet collects everything with full radar protocols...
Old 03/08/2016, 19:13   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by topastop View Post
And there is ppl like me who stay AFK with cloack while pet collects everything with full radar protocols...
That's good of you, but I don't like this either. There is no difference between what you do and what a bot-user does. I mean pet is a bot itself and if you are AFK (away from keyboard) not so much differce, you just escape the opportunity to take the ban . Anyways it's something I don't like about this game, about 6 days of boxing/palladium or whatever and only 1 day of fun that could be hunting or something else (excluded those who get pleasure killing aliens all the time, but I think it's boring at the long run for them too, plus all enemies that hover all over the maps etc.).
I have nothing with you, like I said you are a good man
Bots exists because it's hard for everyone (almoust) to build a good ship and my opinion in this sense is BP should make the game free for real and stop waisting resources on anti-bot. In this way bots will desappear slowly, not all of them but most of these that collect for us. A good move should be to deleting boxes from map and increase rewards from what aliens drop (maybe with some items too, not only promerium etc.). Hey! I can stop Everyone has thier ideas and BP can do the better for everyone if they want, but they didn't do much until now.
Happy 8 March!
Old 03/09/2016, 09:20   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee12 View Post
Hello guys BP make new system for detect "pixel bots" . So much accounts get banned.. Pixel bots are detectable now.. I think all who used any pixel bot can get banned . Sorry for bad english i am from slovakia.
It's impossible to detect pixelbots who have functions like random time clicks, random click locations, avoid trap boxes and don't use login by user / pwd or sid !

BugPoint can put some trap boxes ( freezed boxes ) and if your bot is stupid he will click on that box 1 hour )) and then maybe you will get a surprise ban,
BugPoint can develop a false login and trap all bots that use login.
Old 03/09/2016, 09:53   #50

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmdragos View Post
It's impossible to detect pixelbots who have functions like random time clicks, random click locations, avoid trap boxes and don't use login by user / pwd or sid !

BugPoint can put some trap boxes ( freezed boxes ) and if your bot is stupid he will click on that box 1 hour )) and then maybe you will get a surprise ban,
It's possible to detect them.

Every bot or tool is detectable.
Old 03/09/2016, 10:24   #51

Quote:

Depending who develop it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 13:14   #52

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,863
Quote:
Depending who develop it
Nope, BP is an Multi Million Dollar Company with hundred of employes. Do you really think that is possible for one Person to Beat them ?
Old 03/09/2016, 13:47   #53

Quote:
BugPoint can put some trap boxes ( freezed boxes ) and if your bot is stupid he will click on that box 1 hour )) .
newbies will be doing it too, clicking that box for more than 2 hours hopping it to bug and drop 1m uri or something like that

the only real trap bugpoint used was invisible boxes, and yeah it worked against golem bot users
Old 03/09/2016, 14:17   #54

People

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
newbies will be doing it too, clicking that box for more than 2 hours hopping it to bug and drop 1m uri or something like that

the only real trap bugpoint used was invisible boxes, and yeah it worked against golem bot users

Old 03/09/2016, 14:49   #55

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:

That is called buged boxes , is a visual bug that can be used to catch bots , but there is stupid humans too , that try to collect them just for funny.

Quote:
Nope, BP is an Multi Million Dollar Company with hundred of employes. Do you really think that is possible for one Person to Beat them ?
We have seen that is not totally possible , you're developer you should know that is not easy to catch them. The first banwave by pixelbot i remember that bp had to say sorry be cause it caught accounts played by humans too .

Bigpoint earn millions with that money they should have found a solution , but they dont.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 15:21   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
That is called buged boxes , is a visual bug that can be used to catch bots , but there is stupid humans too , that try to collect them just for funny.

We have seen that is not totally possible , you're developer you should know that is not easy to catch them. The first banwave by pixelbot i remember that bp had to say sorry be cause it caught accounts played by humans too .

Bigpoint earn millions with that money they should have found a solution , but they dont.
Yea, you are right !

Quote:

You are wrong !!!
Old 03/09/2016, 15:28   #57

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
You guys gotta realize that winning money isn't enough.

And bots are detectable, given enough time or enough work.
They don't have to detect them by adding "obvious" stuff like invisible boxes, but they know what you page you visited and every time you clicked on the spacemap.

They could analyze the order in which you preform tasks. For example, Palavia always places the windows on the screen in the same order every time it starts, as far as I remember (Idk the exact order, but it could be group -> ship -> user -> ...).
From this data, they can extract a group of players that show a common behavior.

Then they could save the pages you visit. For example, most of the bots that offer the option to click EEs post some data to the page that BP uses to query stuff from their server (flashinput/galaxygates.php or something close to that, can't remember the name right now), without even visiting the actual /indexInternal.es?action=internalGalaxyGates page.
This is another behavior that they could record and analyse.

Those examples are trivial for them to implement, and may not be the best, but I used them for the example. They are also trivial to bypass, but to bypass them, you need to know about them.
Remember when they implemented the hash checks? Nobody knew, everybody kept replacing .swf files, and we got banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 16:47   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diаmonds View Post
They could analyze the order in which you preform tasks. For example, Palavia always places the windows on the screen in the same order every time it starts, as far as I remember (Idk the exact order, but it could be group -> ship -> user -> ...).
From this data, they can extract a group of players that show a common behavior.
Random X,Y.

Quote:
Then they could save the pages you visit. For example, most of the bots that offer the option to click EEs post some data to the page that BP uses to query stuff from their server (flashinput/galaxygates.php or something close to that, can't remember the name right now), without even visiting the actual /indexInternal.es?action=internalGalaxyGates page.
This is another behavior that they could record and analyse.
Pixel bots don't use that.

Quote:
Those examples are trivial for them to implement, and may not be the best, but I used them for the example. They are also trivial to bypass, but to bypass them, you need to know about them.
Remember when they implemented the hash checks? Nobody knew, everybody kept replacing .swf files, and we got banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 16:55   #59

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Random X,Y.
Nah, that won't save you.
If you pick the ship tab first, drag it somewhere (even at a random position), then pick the user tab, drag it somewhere, and then pick the group tab and drag it somewhere, ALWAYS in the same order, that is a behavior that can be detected.

If you isolate one guy that does this, it won't prove anything, but if you can find a 1000 players doing the exact same thing over and over again over a long period of time, it means something.

Again, this is an indirect way of detecting bots, and isn't 100% safe, but if you combine more of those things together, and that the same 1000 users show the same behavior on other criteria, you can deduce that it's very likely that they're either played by the same guy, or controlled by a computer.

Quote:
These were examples. Maybe yours, CandyBot has a galaxygate function, for example.
Old 03/09/2016, 17:07   #60

To bad for him
And maybe i like to open the windows in the same order .. that don't make a bot ! (A random can be put there )

They will never ban pixelbots, you kno why ? Look at macro recorders no ban reported !