Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i want the nostromo

Discussion on i want the nostromo within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/14/2014, 19:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Just go with your main acc in group and kill everything on old maps or make missions
Old 04/14/2014, 19:21   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoinQ View Post
Just go with your main acc in group and kill everything on old maps or make missions
meh.. lvl 21 dont give much to a low lvl and old maps are bad xp really bad

i think the best way is using 2 acc if you have citadel on 1 acc but 10millo exp to lvl 12 120 kills and you just can do 10 kills cause of anti pushin reduction reward
Old 04/15/2014, 07:07   #18

buy booster for noob acc and go to pvp map kill your pet and help do few lvl 9 misions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Razer Nostromo
11/26/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Moin Verkaufe Razer Nostromo 2 Wochen benutzt mit Originalverpackung, ohne gebrauchsspuren MFG
[Selling] Razer Nostromo
11/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Moin Verkaufe Razer Nostromo 2 Wochen benutzt mit Originalverpackung, ohne gebrauchsspuren MFG
Nostromo's are gone?
05/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
where are the nostromos i can't buy them an all servers where i play?! gone forever? wo sind die nostromos hin? kann sie nicht mehr kaufen ich seh die nicht mehr im shop werden die wieder kommen? habs jetzte die tage erst gesehen das die weg sind hab nur noch einen account wo ich ne noss fliege
Nostromo yes or no
10/29/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
thinking of buying nostromo n52 for boting at official.but i realized tha the macro /targetnext does not work if the mob is'nt veeery close to u. do we know any similar macro to "catch"the mobs which are far?
Nostromo N52
09/17/2008 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Ok, here's my secret to training smashes/buffs. I have a nice little thing called a "Belkin Nostromo N52". It has 15 programmable keys with macro software. Three shift states, ultimatly giving up to 45 programmable keys of enjoyment. Do not be confused by the "TE" model Nostromo. It is a piece of crap, better used as a doorstop. You can still find them on ebay, Belkin has discontinued the original N52 with the N52te. Find it, use it, become a god in-game. BTW: Been using my Nostromo...