Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be aware of the new ACP seller

Discussion on Be aware of the new ACP seller within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/29/2013, 22:07   #46

elite*gold: 0
guys any trusted acp working now ???
Old 08/29/2013, 22:08   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbekaNNterr View Post
guys any trusted acp working now ???
nop and if there is one acp is NOT TRUSTED and if you get uridium and stuff you get ban in a week! so be carefull!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2013, 23:34   #48

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/ View Post
nop and if there is one acp is NOT TRUSTED and if you get uridium and stuff you get ban in a week! so be carefull!
A week? Make that some hours
Old 08/30/2013, 08:18   #49

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Does anyone actually have proof the ACP exists? Does anyone have proof that he did in fact give something to your account?

I see lots of people saying "accnt banned" but I see no mention whether the URI or whatever was actually credited to the account. As far as I am concerned, the ACP is just a myth. Why would Bigpoint have it public facing? That'd just be stupid XD

-jD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2013, 08:31   #50

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
I see lots of people saying "accnt banned" but I see no mention whether the URI or whatever was actually credited to the account. As far as I am concerned, the ACP is just a myth. Why would Bigpoint have it public facing? That'd just be stupid XD
And the new "Anti scam" system isn't stupid? Lol, don't forget that we are talking about Bigpoint.

Also there were many ACP services before, one of then was trusted! (Tungus')
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2013, 17:09   #51

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed
Closed Thread