Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GG recorder by fuso98

Discussion on [Release] GG recorder by fuso98 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
[Release] GG recorder by fuso98

Hello guys, today I will make this small release. It is a feature that I plan to add in my bot. Its use is quite simple. Basically what you need to do is this:

- Run the tool will open a window, do not click "OK"
- Enter the galaxygate, and click OK (do the action quickly)
- Now do the internship or the entire galaxy if you want to
- Then close the tool from the icons at the bottom right with the left click -> Exit
- It will create a file record.au3, inside there are all the operations performed. Save only the keys 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and right click of the mouse.
- If you already have the package autoit can compile the code and you can re-run the whole in a future internship or gate.

DOWNLOAD:
VT:

Tell me how it works on your pc and if it works. If you want to pass me directly your files recorder.au3 possibly renamed in relation to correspond with what your resolution etc ...

To send a file do the following:
- Send me a PM with the attached file or the download link (I do not accept executable)
- The code is not obfuscated otherwise I'm not going to do anything
- Send me the resolution of your screen findable in Control Panel \ Appearance and Personalization \ Display \ Screen Resolution
- Send me also your browser
- If you open / close other windows, do not send me anything. (I only accept files where the only window open was to dark)

This will serve to introduce the system of galaxygate in my pixelbot. So Thanks to those who will. If you want to spread the word to friends do it, just that I finally return something, so I can do everything faster. All scripts will be sent to me will be compiled published on this topic so that you can use them, take a vote to the script. Who wants to do it alone can simply download the package from the link autoit .

Thanks to all of the collaboration.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2013, 12:02   #2

elite*gold: 32
Nice idea! I'll try it. Thanks!
Old 07/19/2013, 12:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
video pls
Old 07/19/2013, 12:21   #4

Why you need a video?? lol you just have to do a galaxy gate or only a stage.
Old 07/19/2013, 13:37   #5

elite*gold: 1
I dont understand much because you didnt explained anything but it records your movements and the next time you do the GG it does the same you did the last time??
Old 07/19/2013, 14:32   #6

Yes it do this
Old 07/19/2013, 14:56   #7

hahaah very useless cause for example while you do the gg and you record the movements one kristallin for example moves on the up left corner and you have to kill it there so the next time maybe the kristallin will go on the down right corner and the recorder for sure it will not respond and also what about server lags? the ship will be destroyed!
correct me if i am wrong!
edit: also the fact that the ship misses shots randomly will make your tool unstable but nice try my friend!
Old 07/19/2013, 15:43   #8

I just whant to copy movement...
I thought that i can copy ibot movement in minimap but, it is very hard to do. If it is impossible to make it, i will try to make a tool that simply make a circle with some minimap click. I need also ship specs for this tool. So i can offer some task to the user.
Old 07/19/2013, 15:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/ View Post
hahaah very useless cause for example while you do the gg and you record the movements one kristallin for example moves on the up left corner and you have to kill it there so the next time maybe the kristallin will go on the down right corner and the recorder for sure it will not respond and also what about server lags? the ship will be destroyed!
correct me if i am wrong!
edit: also the fact that the ship misses shots randomly will make your tool unstable but nice try my friend!
Yes, its useless but if you killed it in the same place as last time it goes to the same corner.
Old 07/19/2013, 15:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Yes, its useless but if you killed it in the same place as last time it goes to the same corner.
yes but this is imposiible! as i set the ship miss some shots so some aliens will die faster and some slower!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 16:08   #11

Hei guys, this is only a try, because there's not pixelbots with GG function. I repeat what I want. I just whant to make a tool that emulate Human movements in GG. Only movement and not shots and other. Shots and aliens die will be calculated by the tool. so if you have any video of KOS or OS or Ibot or Kbot that do GG so give me it, and i'll try to copy movement. Youtube videos are very bad quality and are fast.
Old 07/19/2013, 16:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Hei guys, this is only a try, because there's not pixelbots with GG function. I repeat what I want. I just whant to make a tool that emulate Human movements in GG. Only movement and not shots and other. Shots and aliens die will be calculated by the tool. so if you have any video of KOS or OS or Ibot or Kbot that do GG so give me it, and i'll try to copy movement. Youtube videos are very bad quality and are fast.
Well, if youtube videos are bad and bots are off( or nearly no one use them) you have a good chance
Old 07/19/2013, 16:53   #13

Quote:
look here my friend!

and here
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 18:33   #14

How i can slow down it?? And how much are they sped up for you?
Old 07/19/2013, 23:34   #15

Quote:
How i can slow down it?? And how much are they sped up for you?
i think this is enough slow for you!
Thanks
1 User