Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Friends & Bonuses

Discussion on Friends & Bonuses within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Friends & Bonuses

Hi , i need 4 guys to invite in Darkorbit. I tried to invite myself but i can do it only once.I tried 2nd time but i didnt receive the bonus.So just pm me or write here ur e-mail pls I need that premium .
Old 05/30/2013, 21:08   #2

m8 this is what i do.

I make a new account and just bot it on x-1 till it gets to level 7 and you get all the rewards. Im working my way to Number 25 as we speak
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 21:11   #3

1st time i tried- i made tutorial and i received the bonus.2nd time i did the tutorial but i didnt receive the bonus.Must i lvl it up to 7?
Old 05/30/2013, 21:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos02 View Post
1st time i tried- i made tutorial and i received the bonus.2nd time i did the tutorial but i didnt receive the bonus.Must i lvl it up to 7?
yes must be lvl 7 m8
Old 05/31/2013, 13:18   #5

dont do it i done that b4 on my uber fe acc got banned forever
Old 05/31/2013, 13:22   #6

pff i loged on 2 browsers and allowed to noob kill pet so lvl up in 5 mins
Old 05/31/2013, 15:21   #7

They look if the accounts are from the same IP.
Old 05/31/2013, 15:26   #8

Received Thanks: 1,181
Just make 5 mails, and send invitation to thoose mails, after that, log out from your acc, and change your IP address by IP Changer, log in mail, and make acc in DO ( you already recieved invitation ), after that, put your acc on bot and wait level 7, after that, change your IP address again, and log in second mail, and do same thing for every invitation and you will recieve Bonuses and Premium.

This worked for me, and I recieve Premium for 3 month ( 5, 10, 25 friends )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2013, 17:06   #9

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf. View Post
Just make 5 mails, and send invitation to thoose mails, after that, log out from your acc, and change your IP address by IP Changer, log in mail, and make acc in DO ( you already recieved invitation ), after that, put your acc on bot and wait level 7, after that, change your IP address again, and log in second mail, and do same thing for every invitation and you will recieve Bonuses and Premium.

This worked for me, and I recieve Premium for 3 month ( 5, 10, 25 friends )
Hmm but then you are still botting on the same ip?
And With what ip changer program?
You can use proxy .. But my proxy way doesnt load playscreen ...

I have a friend who cannot afford premium, so it would be nice if i could surprise him with premium for 3 months tonight haha^^

Dont want to be banned for helping someone haha^^ already got 14 days ban on main account..
4 days to go :P
LOL Would be very bad for me to get perm ban for this ..
Old 05/31/2013, 17:24   #10

Open an account and using the trial version of ibot different e mails.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2013, 09:45   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by selomsselo View Post
Open an account and using the trial version of ibot different e mails.
I think it didn't work because if you bot phoenix 24/7 without lf-3 x1 and no drones you will not get lvl 7 in trial time. Iit's so slow