Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For thoose whom searchs for server of orbit legacy

Discussion on For thoose whom searchs for server of orbit legacy within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 278
Received Thanks: 1,083
For thoose whom searchs for server of orbit legacy

I really donīt think they (the developers) would give you the server, but they are made with the 39dll.dll, that is a pre-created server, I explain, it isnīt a 100% created by the developers, itīs a basic user interface, to download go here:

I canīt add VT because my laptop is too slow u.u

if anyone can add it, please do it

See you!
Old 04/14/2013, 00:27   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
VT:

Not bad
Old 04/14/2013, 00:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
and those files have to be used with game maker isn't it ?
Old 04/14/2013, 01:56   #4

elite*gold: 0
lol fake files #CloseRequest

Edit : Only Me,Desprados,sefasaiddeniz and bogasan have a %100 working server sources

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Orbit Legacy Server Exe
04/13/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Hi friends, 24/7, there is a virtual server, but the server to start the exe do not want to build it in the hands of orbitlegacy If you are could you please give some
Orbit legacy server.exe
04/04/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hi,I modified the orbit legacy and now its better then before and graphics too but i need the server.exe to run the server can anyone send me IT From pm ? One friend have get the server.gml here on epvp but he dont will give me it :( Thanks :) Danke :)
Server of Orbit Legacy
03/08/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi, one year ago i hacked server of orbit legacy: but now I have only 4 files (server) that they used to take online it and a file with all account info with password. If anyone want those things pm me.
Question - How to put up a server for Orbit Legacy?...
01/18/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hi, I know I need 39dll.dll for setting up a server, but I don't know very good how... I have the game Orbit Legacy (made in gamemaker) source... There are scripts like tcpconnect, server things etc... But I don't know how to edit them to my right hamachi server ;) If someone can help me, I have skype/teamviewer skype: iwanttobuykbot