Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DARK ORBIT CLONE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER] Black space 4.7 [DOWNLOAD]

Discussion on [DARK ORBIT CLONE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER] Black space 4.7 [DOWNLOAD] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DARK ORBIT CLONE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER] Black space 4.7 [DOWNLOAD]

Black Space 4.7 is ready. The black space forum is in mainteniance, so i put there the download link

Black Space 4.7:

News:

-New movement system
-New chat system
-More security

Download:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2013, 20:52   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
wow.. stop spam. you have another thread for it! make only one thread and post in the comments the update.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DARK ORBIT CLON]Black Space BETA 2 available for testing[Download]
02/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 50 Replies
Hello EPVP, and you can test the beta 2 black space but needs to be done and there will be many more versions. Download 2.3.6: http://blackspaceserver.blogspot.com.es/p/download .html Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BlackSpaceServe Changelog 2.3.6
[24 HOURS ONLINE] Black Space 2.4 avaliable for download. [DARK ORBIT CLON]
01/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 54 Replies
Hello everyone and wanted to try some things lagg the game from version 2.4 and therefore will be available in a vps 24 hours a day. The shop system is not finished but will be added in the next version. Download: Black Space 2.4.rar VT: 1/41 https://www.virustotal.com/file/b2239a72777f535f0 80e5a68fe99f94322c7d2e82f396b53d272cc897ddfcb3a/an alysis/1337537030/
Searching host for Black Space, my project [dark orbit clone]
11/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
I have a bad internet connection and i can't open my router ports, so I need someone that host my project: If you are interested send mi a PM. You must have the following requirements: -A good internet connection -Experience with others servers (like minecraft, etc) -Open the port 50000 -Having the server 24 hours on
[VIDEO] Black Space 4.0 Preview 1 [Dark Orbit clone]
11/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hello today I present you the first video of the new version of my project, Black Space 4.0 .... In Black Space you will be download the client and the server, so you will can have your own private server of DarkOrbit , and personalize it, you will can change the rewards, the prices, etc. PD : The game will have their own graphics and will be an independent game. Black Space 4.0 Preview 1 - YouTube Coming soon... In december.. ;)
[IN DEVELOPING]Black Space[Online][Dark Orbit Old client CLON]
11/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 45 Replies
Hello EPVP, between my friend and I are creating luisogui with Game Maker a copy to the old dark orbit that many want to come back, I know this by Karnage one but the fact you have ships of their own does not seem to be very accurate to the old I myself decided to find someone to help me with this project and took only 2 weeks, do not ask nor estimated as we know it but I hope you are ready for this summer. Here I leave an image of the section online, a server will be Spanish and possibly...