Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]MahBot FAKE!!! Repairing and Securing our Pc!!!.

Discussion on [INFO]MahBot FAKE!!! Repairing and Securing our Pc!!!. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [INFO]MahBot FAKE!!! Repairing and Securing our Pc!!!.

He explained:
MahBot Install a virtual pc with a port scanner, antivirus suit for connections so you can see where it connects.
Well here is the list of IP where attacks receipt:

· IP: 46.34.35.64
· Port: 64270, 57498, 65492, 58345, 57883

This attack was made from proxy, Tor network using ...
Researching this ip found their home in the U.S..
I can even say the town and street where the attack took place. Examining the hours and the constant attacks from these I can confirm that MahBot ip contains a downloader, working now know where to connect and try to download.

· IP: 83.36.34.0
· Port: 51706

· IP: 83.50.252.102
· Port: 38554

These two ips are from Spain.
Once attacked by these two only received such attacks are not repeated over an ...

Now I comment, I have a pc exclusive virtual pc to test a lot of these fakes before infecting my home pc. Let me make clear that whoever is installed on your pc MahBot must do the following to disinfect your system:

1 - Download Malwarebytes, if you search on Google will find the serial key for pro version.
2 - Download CCleaner
3 - Start your PC in safe mode, if you have XP have no problems, but the one with Win 7 to restart the PC and press F8 for the choice of Safe Mode or Safe Mode.

After opening the safe mode without internet connection and updated Malwarebytes pro version and its updated database, inspect the pc.
When finished remove all infected files.
My tests say 20 files, almost all in:
C :/ Windows/Sistem32

When you eliminate all open Ccleaner and scan all startup programs, and repair all entries.

If you installed MahBot and do not want to format your pc, this is the safest way to keep your pc without having problems with the virus, trojan, keylogger or whatever it takes to download the donwloader Mahbot.

Hope you like friends, and that will be useful.
A greeting.
Thanks
25 Users
Old 11/19/2012, 16:52   #2

you are lol???? i write is in thid thread
Old 11/19/2012, 17:39   #3

i think, for more security format pc
Old 11/19/2012, 17:45   #4

Zone alarm find nothing.
Old 11/19/2012, 17:46   #5

Tnks for the warning man =)
Old 11/19/2012, 17:57   #6

True?
Old 11/19/2012, 18:05   #7

yes its true , it do connects unknown suspicious ip, but i didnt bothered scanning them , i directly deleted that bot and ran full system scan with avast
Old 11/19/2012, 18:16   #8

elite*gold: 150
OR do the same without the Safe Mode part.
Why?
Because it doesn't help

If Malwarebytes is able to detect a virus in Safe Mode, then its also able to do so in Normal mode. Only rootkits are able to hide from a scanner, but it's no use to try in Safe Mode, since they make themselves a "Microsoft component", running automatically in Safe Mode

Btw:

Edit: Quick Scan =

Nothing more to say :P
Old 11/19/2012, 18:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßΙЍȺƦƴßȰȾ View Post
yes its true , it do connects unknown suspicious ip, but i didnt bothered scanning them , i directly deleted that bot and ran full system scan with avast
Doesnt full system scan take long? I have also avast, but takes very long the full system scan.
Old 11/19/2012, 18:42   #10

elite*gold: 70
i had win7 .. after mahbot downloaded... i formatted my pc to vista XD but the weird thing is : with win7 icouoldnt open unity 3d or darkorbit remix :O but with vista ican open it ... kinda weird
Old 11/19/2012, 18:51   #11

Haha Really ?
Im the creator, and you know that are bull s**t !!!

The MaHBot was a Bug from Ibot - Kbot.. !
all Ours fans, know we are a good people. We dont make Viruses like you say.

Dont talk lammer please.. !
Old 11/19/2012, 18:58   #12

Received Thanks: 1,072
It found no virus in ma computer. I think it has no virus....
Old 11/19/2012, 19:02   #13

elite*gold: 70
well i have vista now XD
Old 11/19/2012, 19:03   #14

I've worked for a long time in some forums dedicated to intrusion, remote management, IT security, ect ...
The comment:
If you connect to unknown IP but I do not bother looking at it ...
It's what makes people like you keep trying to sneak Mahbot made ​​virus, Trajan, keyloguers soft and donwloaders in publishing here.

It is easy to deceive virus total, if they have the necessary knowledge can make a malicious code goes unnoticed.
To prevent this from happening or at least only get what the real hackers
priority is thoroughly scan entire ...
If all viruses or fakes were hung where they connect the IP would have a fear which is the next time I think.

For me not only scan these soft, but in addition I take my time looking for where I can connect as I **** those people who think smarter than others.
Most are Lammers, who have no idea about anything, just looking on google and read a believe that you know hack tutorial, and is stopping us all lammers feet like that here there.

It is not my war, is everyone.

Mahbot - No virus
Mahbot = Donwloader
Donwloader = virus, hacktools, trojan, worms, keylogger, ect
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2012, 20:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitwolf View Post
I've worked for a long time in some forums dedicated to intrusion, remote management, IT security, ect ...
The comment:
If you connect to unknown IP but I do not bother looking at it ...
It's what makes people like you keep trying to sneak Mahbot made ​​virus, Trajan, keyloguers soft and donwloaders in publishing here.

It is easy to deceive virus total, if they have the necessary knowledge can make a malicious code goes unnoticed.
To prevent this from happening or at least only get what the real hackers
priority is thoroughly scan entire ...
If all viruses or fakes were hung where they connect the IP would have a fear which is the next time I think.

For me not only scan these soft, but in addition I take my time looking for where I can connect as I **** those people who think smarter than others.
Most are Lammers, who have no idea about anything, just looking on google and read a believe that you know hack tutorial, and is stopping us all lammers feet like that here there.

It is not my war, is everyone.

Mahbot - No virus
Mahbot = Donwloader
Donwloader = virus, hacktools, trojan, worms, keylogger, ect

Please learn English.
Thanks
1 User