Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brauche Tipps zum Botten

Discussion on Brauche Tipps zum Botten within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 76
Brauche Tipps zum Botten

Hi,

Ich botte im Mom auf de6 mit BoxyBot.
Ich habe eine Full-Speed Veng, mit prom drauf und weiß nicht wie ich weitergehen soll.

BoxyBot sammelt ja ziemlih langsam und da ich meinen Computer nur ca. 5 Stunden am Tag an habe, dauert es, bis ich was zusammenhabe.
Was soll ich mir als nächstes kaufen??? Eine FullSpeed Spearhead oder ein P.E.T mit sammel-gear und Radarprotokollen? Und die PET würde ich dann erst einmal manuell hochleveln, damit viel Platz für Protokolle sind.

Mfg
EinfachSö
Old 07/02/2012, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
No keep a vengie ship, buy bonus box doubler for £12 and bot 24/7 (try to be safe though, and dont use unleashed version of boxybot if you bot 24/7)
And for your pet, get lvl 3 autolooter + 12 leve 3 radar protocols like i have
I get ~18k uri per hour sometimes depending on the map
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2012, 18:20   #3

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2012, 18:21   #4

Oh, and if you use kbot, DO NOT GET ANYTHING FOR PET, kbot is fast, and if you use UNLEASHED VERSION of BOXYBOT, DO NOT GET ANYTHING FOR PET again, you will waste PET fuel because it will follow you 80% of the time
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2012, 18:22   #5

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabir2007 View Post
No keep a vengie ship, buy bonus box doubler for £12 and bot 24/7 (try to be safe though, and dont use unleashed version of boxybot if you bot 24/7)
And for your pet, get lvl 3 autolooter + 12 leve 3 radar protocols like i have
I get ~18k uri per hour sometimes depending on the map
thanks for the answer.
The problem is, that i can´t leave my computer be online 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabir2007 View Post
Oh, and if you use kbot, DO NOT GET ANYTHING FOR PET, kbot is fast, and if you use UNLEASHED VERSION of BOXYBOT, DO NOT GET ANYTHING FOR PET again, you will waste PET fuel because it will follow you 80% of the time
thanks too bro
i have the unleashed version, but it is still slow

Can be closed!!! Wahrheitsgetreu showed me a link
Old 07/02/2012, 20:21   #6

elite*gold: 12
i can bot for you 24/7 if you want