Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help posible or not posible(Fake) ibot crack

Discussion on Help posible or not posible(Fake) ibot crack within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help posible or not posible(Fake) ibot crack

i find this "supose" ibot crack link here
i dont know if it works or if not thats why i made this thread for know if it work and if it work tell how to configure this... i think is a fake because all options says ???????
you have to use a noob acc because i dont know if it is secure i was trying alot of combinations of the setting file but i dont make it work.
maybe you have to download this file clicking here (right click on the ibot crack icon)
REMEMBER: DONT USE YOUR USUAL ACCOUNT TESTING THIS CRACK USE A NOOB ACCOUNT FOR YOUR SECURITY.
Old 04/23/2012, 16:53   #2

elite*gold: 10
fake
Old 04/23/2012, 17:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
fake
did you test it? i have test it but i dont make it work maybe somebody can make it work.
Old 04/23/2012, 17:26   #4

ahm it's fake...