Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BoxyBot Error

Discussion on BoxyBot Error within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BoxyBot Error

Hey guys, i am getting this error on boxybot. When i go to bot on my ship, it says "zZZ sleep, repair?" Although my ship is repped, and cloaked ready fot botting. Whats the matter? For sure, its not my ship
Old 06/03/2012, 20:29   #2

you have to wait or use anoter copy of boxybot. if you use unleashed choose "chrome" or "ie9" and like that
Old 06/03/2012, 20:31   #3

Do not worry is normal (rest Boxybot).
Ask here ()

set timngs.xml

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Boxybot] Error?...
08/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Jtzpf.png right, never had this but the first time ive got it since boxybot 1.42.6:rolleyes: anybody else had this or just me?
Boxybot error
05/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
http://screenshooter.net/data/uploads/ix/nn/ogvm.p ng WTF? Password is OK, other accounts works
boxybot error ?
04/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
an internal expection occured(adress:0x4f4070)plase,contact [email protected] you.. declares the what should I do:confused:
BoxyBot ERROR
04/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello again shake my problem! has not been solved!. I would like to turn the PL3 boxybot. but I can not turn it on because there is an error:'' are you sure pl3.darkorbit.bigpoint.com That is you server " But why should I work on CZ3?.
BoxyBot error
04/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Welcome. I have a problem with the bot, namely BoxyBot. How do I start? Do you just enter your password and nickname and server I play the game PL3. How it all fits gives me an error: screen: HELP ME PLEASE