Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ibot cracked works in GGs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot cracked works in GGs

Just incase anyone didn't know if it did it does work. All you have to do is goto 2-1 and then click on galaxy gates on ibot, then click on the gate you want ibot to do and click jump. If you want to know what configs are the best, please post your ship and how many drones you have here.
Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragul40 View Post
Just incase anyone didn't know if it did it does work. All you have to do is goto 2-1 and then click on galaxy gates on ibot, then click on the gate you want ibot to do and click jump. If you want to know what configs are the best, please post your ship and how many drones you have here.

Everyone knows crack can do gg well most people do. But at least your helping some people
Old   #3

There are so many ways to put Ibot/Kbot in gate! I think everyone know how to use bot in GG!
#closerequest