Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kbot help/Captchas

Discussion on Kbot help/Captchas within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 334
Kbot help/Captchas

Cant use captcha trader on Kbot. it says, Server is down. but its online -.-
Old 02/18/2012, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 10
Disable the antivirus, firewall.

i will run i think

Just try

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[kbot , captchatrader no solve captchas]
11/23/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
hello I have a problem, my captchatrader not resolve CAPCHAS, someone have the same problem? thank you
[kbot , captchatrader no solve captchas]
11/23/2011 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
hello I have a problem, my captchatrader not resolve CAPCHAS, someone have the same problem? thank you
KBot braucht keine Captchas?
11/16/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hallo. Ich habe heute fast 5h gebottet und bisher kam nicht eine Captcha Abfrage. Wollte mal wissen, was los ist. Bin etwas misstrauisch, ob BP was am Werk hat? __________________ Hello. Today i used KBot near 5 Hours. And in this time, i dont get only 1 Captcha. What is the reason? I think, BP is working anything for stop the botter ??
Captchas / Kbot /
10/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hello you all know about the new Captchas and about the costs . So i thinked about it and started to earn 'Free Captchas' at Captchatrader U can make 1 Captcha evry 49 seconds and you get 7 'Credits or Captchas' for it. Now you also get 'Credits' when you get friends who also fill out this thing's. So i want to ask if some people will register over this link , so they and me will get extra Credits and theres no disadvantage for anyone ;) greetz
Kbot Captchas
10/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Wollte mal fragen was wegen den Captchas ist weil botte nun scho seit 2 Tagen wieder durchgehend aber kam i.wie noch kein Captcha..?? lg