Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

so im broke wich of the freebots collects the most uri??

Discussion on so im broke wich of the freebots collects the most uri?? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/24/2011, 12:12   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Deathbycaptcha is very good.
Old 12/24/2011, 12:16   #17

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZerο View Post
Deathbycaptcha is very good.
Yes, but i have in the last time a missrat from 7-8 %

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wich pets works and wich not??
08/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I was about to buy a White wolf but i remember that some pets doesn't work with bot so it would be great if someone post here wich pets works and wich doesn't with the DB-bot PD: Much as the attackers and grabbers and thx
[HELP]how to enable the pet that collects items from the floor
07/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
how to enable the pet that collects items from the floor would be someone who can help me as I enabled the function of the pet that collects items from the floor (demi.wiki, etc) because in my server when tightening the T key and nothing happens when you put your mouse over the icon to activate the pet, is not nothing in writing, which is part of the messenger, fish, mounth, etc. on my server does not appear anything coloka when the mouse on top, if it please help me get
my sv's broke...
04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
well i havnt played CO in like a month due to net problems, and i want to run SV to bot my noob char, it used to work fine but now when i open it up and type in a username and passwork on the rightside of the agentking it just keeps saying "logging in" or whatever over and over and doesnt stop, anyone got any idea whats wrong with mines? i looked through forums but cease to see anyone with the problem like mines =/