Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Was ist mein Account Wert? / How much is my account worth?

Discussion on Was ist mein Account Wert? / How much is my account worth? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 12/11/2018, 16:06   #3061
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Level: 22 (close to 23)
Server: de4-7
Rank: Basic Major
Company: Vru
Havoc: 0
Hercules: 3
Spartan: 10
LF4: 7xPrometheus,13 Magma, 11 Parity, 24 Hyper
Rocket launcher: 1x on lvl 16
B02: 14x on lvl 16
PET: Pve full lvl 4, A couple of pvp lvl 4
Uridium: 3.9mio
Pilot sheet: 42
Drones: 8 iris - level 16, apis - level 16, zeus - level 16
Credits: 7.000.000.000

Ammunition:
RSB-75: 19.000
UCB-100: 2.200.000
MCB-50: 90.000
MCB-25: 4.000.000
SAB-50: 4.500.000
PLD-8: 7.000
R-IC3: 6.000
HSTRM-01: 71.000
SAR-02: 18.000
EMP: 500
INSTA-SB: 2.000

All Oil ships and a couple of designs

Formations: all available

Has not started any of the new quests, all big quests still open like cubi,protegit etc



03andreas02 is offline  
Old 12/14/2018, 14:52   #3062

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 109/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,862
Received Thanks: 933
SK1/2 | GE3 | HU1 | 6 Ring Account

Level: 20
Rank: Low Rank
Honor: 15+ Million
LF-4: 20 (0 Upgraded) & 3 Hyper, 4 Magmas, 3 Parity & 2 Unstable
Pilot Sheet Points: 23
Designs: Auction Ships and Carbonite Cyborg & Argon Mimesis (Don't own ships but have 430 Oil)
Drones: 9
Drone Formations: Heart, Moth, Drill, Veteran, Lance & Credits ones.
Drone Designs: 10 Hercules, 10 Havocs, 0 Spartans
Shields: Full unleveled
Ammo: x2 160k, x3880k, x4 400k, SAB: 880k, 40k PLD-8, 3.5k Ice Rockets.
Gates: 1 Hades on map
Uridium: 50k
Payment Country: Normal


KickMayer is offline  
Old 12/20/2018, 16:45   #3063


 
elite*gold: 306
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
SK1/2 | GE3 | HU1 | 6 Ring Account

Level: 20
Rank: Low Rank
Honor: 15+ Million
LF-4: 20 (0 Upgraded) & 3 Hyper, 4 Magmas, 3 Parity & 2 Unstable
Pilot Sheet Points: 23
Designs: Auction Ships and Carbonite Cyborg & Argon Mimesis (Don't own ships but have 430 Oil)
Drones: 9
Drone Formations: Heart, Moth, Drill, Veteran, Lance & Credits ones.
Drone Designs: 10 Hercules, 10 Havocs, 0 Spartans
Shields: Full unleveled
Ammo: x2 160k, x3880k, x4 400k, SAB: 880k, 40k PLD-8, 3.5k Ice Rockets.
Gates: 1 Hades on map
Uridium: 50k
Payment Country: Normal
25-35€ probably
Rayquazax is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2018, 16:54   #3064

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 109/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,862
Received Thanks: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayquazax View Post
25-35€ probably
I'd say 40 :P


KickMayer is offline  
Old 12/22/2018, 01:57   #3065
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 290
Received Thanks: 21
GE1

XP: 2.1 Billion (450k to Level 20)
Honor: 20 Million (Chief-Lieutenant)
Lasers: 26 LF4-s, 1 Parity, 2 U-LF4s, 10 Prometheus.
Pilot Sheet Points: 28 (Fats + Shield) -> Headed toward npc bio next.
Ships : 4/5 Goliath ability ships (no Diminisher), Pusat + Lightning.
Drones: 10
Drone Formations: Heart, Moth, Drill, Chevron, Diamond.
Drone Designs: Full Havoc, no Spartan, no Hercules.
Shields: Full bo2s.
Ammo: 2 Millions x2, 900k x3, 760k x4, 10k RSB, 20k PLD-8, 5.5k Ice-rockets, 3k Wiz-x, 4k PLT-3030, 40k PLT-2021.
Uridium & Credits: 550k Uridium, 1.3 Billion credits.
gabytza11 is offline  
Old 12/25/2018, 15:55   #3066


 
elite*gold: 306
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabytza11 View Post
GE1

XP: 2.1 Billion (450k to Level 20)
Honor: 20 Million (Chief-Lieutenant)
Lasers: 26 LF4-s, 1 Parity, 2 U-LF4s, 10 Prometheus.
Pilot Sheet Points: 28 (Fats + Shield) -> Headed toward npc bio next.
Ships : 4/5 Goliath ability ships (no Diminisher), Pusat + Lightning.
Drones: 10
Drone Formations: Heart, Moth, Drill, Chevron, Diamond.
Drone Designs: Full Havoc, no Spartan, no Hercules.
Shields: Full bo2s.
Ammo: 2 Millions x2, 900k x3, 760k x4, 10k RSB, 20k PLD-8, 5.5k Ice-rockets, 3k Wiz-x, 4k PLT-3030, 40k PLT-2021.
Uridium & Credits: 550k Uridium, 1.3 Billion credits.

I'd say 40€
Rayquazax is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2019, 16:10   #3067
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
my friends stats:

Exp: 3 bilion,
Honor: 30 milions,
42 lf4,
10 drones almost all level 10 upgrade,
full havoc, 4 hercs,
all drone formations
X2: 32 mil,
X3: 14 mil,
X4: 600k,
plt3030: 30k,
rsb: 50k,
Pet: all boxing protocols level3,
Bio: 32 pp,
all CPU's,
600k uri
krityos is offline  
Old 01/23/2019, 03:31   #3068
 
elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,669
Received Thanks: 1,426
GB1:
-11mio uri
-full havoc and hercules
-45lf4 upgraded
-4,5mio x4

Wie viel ist der acc heutzutage noch wert?
Freak~ is offline  
Old 02/14/2019, 18:52   #3069
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 7
nix gb1 ist so ziemlich der billigste server gehen ufe accs für 25 euro weg
InsaneDO is offline  
Old 02/15/2019, 16:59   #3070
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 52

How much do you think this costs? Im stacking seprom(320k) + golem life time
Romania x Bulgaria is offline  
Old 02/19/2019, 06:44   #3071
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 227/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,647
Received Thanks: 1,417
GE1
Chief Major
10 Hercu and 10 Havoc
15 mio. X2
6 mio X3
4 mio. X4
4 mio SAB
11 Prometheus, 10 Npc, 2 HP and 2 Magma
21 bo2 level 16
NOOO RING ACC
2 BIL. SEPROM
RED BIGBOY

How much?
Surreal. is offline  
Old 02/19/2019, 23:47   #3072
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal. View Post
GE1
Chief Major
10 Hercu and 10 Havoc
15 mio. X2
6 mio X3
4 mio. X4
4 mio SAB
11 Prometheus, 10 Npc, 2 HP and 2 Magma
21 bo2 level 16
NOOO RING ACC
2 BIL. SEPROM
RED BIGBOY

How much?
180€-220€ ... needs more good lasers


MankarCamoran is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Free darkorbit bot? | Change the name of all players? »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.