Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Was ist mein Account Wert? / How much is my account worth?

Reply
 
Old 06/20/2018, 11:09   #3031
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 4
Smile

Globale 7
4.456.***.*** exp
44.000.000 honor
Ships:Cyborg-All citadel-all aegis-Surgeon-spectrum-diminisher-sentinel-solace-tartarus-v-lighting-all vengeance-all goliath
Pilot_:31 point
drones:8 iris lvl 16 apis lvl 16 zeus lvl 16[Apis ready for craft now]
Pet lvl 18 ,4 slot gear-6 slot protocols- a loot designs for pet
kamikaze 3-enemy locator 3-auto looter 3-auto resource 2-radar protocol 3 x 6
havok 14-hercules 7-spartan 3
formation uav- drill-moth-ring-wheel
9x cpu cloacking xxl[50 use ]
a loot of cpu elite jump ecc ecc
a loot of hardware for craft
10 x shild bo2 lvl 10 and a loot bo2 no uppgrade
40+x generator speed
a loot a module for base build
a loot raw material
39 lf4- 3x magmadrill-2x paritydrill-1xhiperplasmoid
helstrom launcher lvl 15+ a loot of normal and a loot lf3 laser
skylab all lvl 20
teach center 2 x slot [231 precision target]
hades ready-zetta ready-kronos 10/21[i have finish kronos much time ago and have a signs in maps]

AMMO-
wiz-8250
ucb100-86000
uber rocket 6000
slodown mine 13000
sar02-80000
sab50-1700000
rsb-29000
rb214-20000
cold vawe rocket 30000
pld8-70000
mcb25-700000
helstrom 50000
cosmic clacc C 10000
emp 99
a loot a mine ^_^



gilca01 is offline  
Old 06/24/2018, 19:19   #3032
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Server Global Europe 4
~LVL 22
~8 iris lvl 16, apis and zeus lvl 16,
~35LF4 lvl 16
~18BO-2 lvl 16
~1 rocket launcher lvl 16
~10 Havoks
~10 Hercules
~Pet unloacked
~1 Millions x2 ~400k x3 , 1 Millions x4, ~60k RSB,
~40 PP
~3,5 million uridium
~3000 scrap


Marius-Crack is offline  
Old 06/27/2018, 23:58   #3033
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilca01 View Post
Globale 7
4.456.***.*** exp
44.000.000 honor
Ships:Cyborg-All citadel-all aegis-Surgeon-spectrum-diminisher-sentinel-solace-tartarus-v-lighting-all vengeance-all goliath
Pilot_:31 point
drones:8 iris lvl 16 apis lvl 16 zeus lvl 16[Apis ready for craft now]
Pet lvl 18 ,4 slot gear-6 slot protocols- a loot designs for pet
kamikaze 3-enemy locator 3-auto looter 3-auto resource 2-radar protocol 3 x 6
havok 14-hercules 7-spartan 3
formation uav- drill-moth-ring-wheel
9x cpu cloacking xxl[50 use ]
a loot of cpu elite jump ecc ecc
a loot of hardware for craft
10 x shild bo2 lvl 10 and a loot bo2 no uppgrade
40+x generator speed
a loot a module for base build
a loot raw material
39 lf4- 3x magmadrill-2x paritydrill-1xhiperplasmoid
helstrom launcher lvl 15+ a loot of normal and a loot lf3 laser
skylab all lvl 20
teach center 2 x slot [231 precision target]
hades ready-zetta ready-kronos 10/21[i have finish kronos much time ago and have a signs in maps]

AMMO-
wiz-8250
ucb100-86000
uber rocket 6000
slodown mine 13000
sar02-80000
sab50-1700000
rsb-29000
rb214-20000
cold vawe rocket 30000
pld8-70000
mcb25-700000
helstrom 50000
cosmic clacc C 10000
emp 99
a loot a mine ^_^
50 EUR at best
ricis6 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2018, 22:36   #3034
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 7
SK2
2 lf-4
31 lf-3
36 best shields
20 best speed generators
100k uri
aegis elite, citadel elite, spearhead elite
2x havoc
1 zeta on map
200k x2, 80k x3, 45k x4, 30k sab


ricis6 is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 12:16   #3035


 
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricis6 View Post
SK2
2 lf-4
31 lf-3
36 best shields
20 best speed generators
100k uri
aegis elite, citadel elite, spearhead elite
2x havoc
1 zeta on map
200k x2, 80k x3, 45k x4, 30k sab
Id say 20
》LUL《 is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 17:29   #3036
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
- 80 m honor
- 40 + lf4
- 7 hyperplasmoid 3 parity 3 magma
- all ships except G-X, surgeon, hammerclaw and mimesis +310 oil
- has crown
- 15 lv all stuff (20 bo2 inside)
- 8m x2 4m x3 3m sab 3m x4 300k rsb
- 2.6 m uri
- 27k EE
- all cyborg designs except firestar, celestial and starscream
- 36 PP
- 10 spartan
- 10x 50 camo cpu
- 3.6 bil credits
- pet 18 lv all lazer slots unlocked, has kamikaze and collecting palladium module
- 10 iris 300 keys
Spinaci is offline  
Old 07/13/2018, 19:21   #3037
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Ge3
Ships: all
Pet: full unlocked, equip for pvp pve collect radar evasion protocols and shield protocols but only few lvl4
Ammo:
80+ milx4
14mil sab
1,35mil rsb
130k pib
15mil seprom
5700 emp
2700 ish/smb
23k ice
2500 slow rockets
6700 slow mines
Lvl almost 24
Honor 1,4++ bil
Like 30 new lasers +35upgraded lf4
3 sets oftom spartan 1 hercules set

Also shitton of other designs and x2/x3
Rank: basic colonel need 3 mil for colonel but still have pirates + players to finish
3 honor lvl16 3 exp lvl, 16 + 2 whole bases lvl 16
My module gets destroyed 20 sec non attack zone for me + my group, logging in to the map takes ~ 70 sec
botuser666 is offline  
Old 07/18/2018, 18:49   #3038
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
if some1 wants to give me full dmg acc i whould be gratefull tnx
jablan123 is offline  
Old 07/25/2018, 01:23   #3039
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 240
Have this account on US2(West)

US Payment

Account User Info ▾

▸Chief Captain (400k for basic major)
▸Top 500
▸5.***.***.*** EP
▸42.***.*** Honor
▸5 billion Credits
▸230.000 Uridium
▸37 PP [PvP w/ alien hunter]
▸265 Booty keys + 4 Obsidian

Account Equipment ▾

▸36 LF4 lvl 16
▸20 B02 lvl 16
▸10 Drones: lvl 16
▸Formations: Wheel, Ring, Drill, Moth, Diamond Heart, Crab, & x
▸15 Havocs
▸10 Hercs
▸Level 17 PET [Lvl 3 Gear + 5 Lvl 3 radar]
▸Goliath[Skill Designs & Surgeon]
▸Aegis & Citadel [veteran & elite] + tatarus + spearhead

Ammunition ▾

▸230k x4
▸20k RSB
▸ 500k sep on lasers
dude805 is offline  
Old 07/30/2018, 08:06   #3040
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Level: 20 (5bil xp)
Server: GE1
Rank:Captain
Company: EIC
Havoc: 0
Hercules: 0
Spartan: 10
LF4: 49 (13x on lvl 5, 4x on lvl 9 and 1x on lvl 16)+ 1x hyperplasmoid)
Rocket launcher: 1x on lvl 16
B02: 21x on lvl 4 and 50~ on lvl 1
PET: Kamikaze level 3, enemy locater level 3, combo ship repair level 3, auto looter level 3, auto-resource collector level 3, 6x radar protocol level 3, 6x salvage protocol level 3, 12x laser gun protocol level 3
Uridium: 450.000
Pilot sheet: 32 (Log files 500~)
Drones: 8 iris - level 16, apis - level 16, zeus - level 16
Credits: 3.400.000.000

Ammunition:

UCB-100: 560.000
MCB-50: 540.000
MCB-25: 1.500.000
SAB-50: 2.600.000
PLD-8: 3.300
R-IC3: 170
HSTRM-01: 4.200
SAR-02: 12.000
EMP: 300
INSTA-SB:630

Formations: Turtle, Arrow, Pincer, Diamond, Chevron, Moth, Heart, Lance, Ring, Drill, Veteran, Wheel, Crab
Skylab: All 20
Schism Crystal: 540
Oil: 180
Scrap: 2600
Mucosum:1540
Prismatium:1430
Plasmide:110
Xenomit: 160.000

Tech Center:

Precision targeter: 190x
Battle Repair Bot: 85x
Energy Leach: 80x

Boosters:
HP BO1,Shield BO1, Honor BO1,Exp BO1 ,Damage BO1, Damage BO2 all with 11 days left
tsmjohnyboy is offline  
Old 07/31/2018, 16:52   #3041
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmjohnyboy View Post
Level: 20 (5bil xp)
Server: GE1
Rank:Captain
Company: EIC
Havoc: 0
Hercules: 0
Spartan: 10
LF4: 49 (13x on lvl 5, 4x on lvl 9 and 1x on lvl 16)+ 1x hyperplasmoid)
Rocket launcher: 1x on lvl 16
B02: 21x on lvl 4 and 50~ on lvl 1
PET: Kamikaze level 3, enemy locater level 3, combo ship repair level 3, auto looter level 3, auto-resource collector level 3, 6x radar protocol level 3, 6x salvage protocol level 3, 12x laser gun protocol level 3
Uridium: 450.000
Pilot sheet: 32 (Log files 500~)
Drones: 8 iris - level 16, apis - level 16, zeus - level 16
Credits: 3.400.000.000

Ammunition:

UCB-100: 560.000
MCB-50: 540.000
MCB-25: 1.500.000
SAB-50: 2.600.000
PLD-8: 3.300
R-IC3: 170
HSTRM-01: 4.200
SAR-02: 12.000
EMP: 300
INSTA-SB:630

Formations: Turtle, Arrow, Pincer, Diamond, Chevron, Moth, Heart, Lance, Ring, Drill, Veteran, Wheel, Crab
Skylab: All 20
Schism Crystal: 540
Oil: 180
Scrap: 2600
Mucosum:1540
Prismatium:1430
Plasmide:110
Xenomit: 160.000

Tech Center:

Precision targeter: 190x
Battle Repair Bot: 85x
Energy Leach: 80x

Boosters:
HP BO1,Shield BO1, Honor BO1,Exp BO1 ,Damage BO1, Damage BO2 all with 11 days left
120-200 I would say, depend on how much Seprom on lasers
Dumonrix is offline  
Old 07/31/2018, 18:59   #3042
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumonrix View Post
120-200 I would say, depend on how much Seprom on lasers
I have 0 sadly :P


tsmjohnyboy is offline  
Reply



« Favorite DarkOrbit YouTuber? | Looking for old Pixel bot. »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.