Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Was ist mein Account Wert? / How much is my account worth?

Reply
 
Old 10/03/2017, 22:30   #2971
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 10
Due personal reasons i might be quiting the game soon.
So, just wondering what my account is worth.

First of all it's a NO-BOT account and it's on a dead server (sk2)

Personal:
Level: 23
Exp: 34.xxx.xxx.xxx
Hon: 1.xxx.xxx.xxx
Rankpoints: 13.5xx.xxx
Uri: 963k
Cr: 12,3bil
Jackpot (for those that care) 8.495,69 EUR (account from 2010, so totally bot free)
Pilot Points : 50 + 8.650 extra log disk
2.055 Green Booty key
124 oil
615 aurus
3.818 schism
Xenomit: 1.636.915

Equipment
Lazers: 5 HP-LF4, 1 PD-LF4, 305 LF4 (45 Lv. 16, 10 Lv. 5)
Shields: 221 B02 (20 lv. 16)
Drones: All lv. 16 + 10 spartan, 37 hercules, 29 havoc and a shitload of other stuff.
Formations 3D: Ring, drill, veteran, wheel, some other that don't matter
Formations 2D: Bat, Heart, crab, moth, chevron, diamond, pincer, lance
PET protocols: 5x Radar lv.3, 12x lazer pvp
PET gears: Kami lv.3, enemy locator lv.3, auto-resource lv.3, auto-looter lv.3, combo ship repair lv.3
Extra's: 28 cloak XL
Hardware: 297 Prismatic socket, 210 Nano condenser, 393 Nano case, 63 Micro-transistors, 69 Hybrid processor, 339 high-frequency cable

Ships
All except: D-raven, G-ignite, N-ambassador, Y-ronin, Hammerclaw, N-Diplamat, N-Envoy

Ammo
Lazer
x1, who the f cares : 7
x2: 81.209.842
x3: 27.645.294
JOB-100: 36.916
x4: 4.606.279
RB-214: 905.176
PIB-100: 1.356
SAB: 19.063.266
RSB-75: 70.246

Rocket
PTL-2021: 524.359
PLT-3030: 88.447
PLD-8: 2.227
R-IC3: 726
DCR-250: 81

Rocket Launcher
HSTRM-01: 63.031
UBR-100: 8.642
SAR-02: 66.451
CBR: 1.805

Mines
Slow mine: 967
SAB mine: 1.286
DDM mine: 4.605
EMP mine: 987
Infection mine: 40

Other
ISH / SMB : 9003
EMP: 240

Designs
Tartarus: Argon, Lava, Ocean, Poison
Diminisher: EXPO 2016 diminisher
A-elite: Frostbite
C-elite: Glacier
G-champion: Germany, Independence, Turkey
Cyborg: Lava
Mimesis: Blaze, Lava, Legend, Ocean
Spectrum: Artic, Lava, Legend, Poison
Goliath: Absolute Zero, Amber, Crimson, Jade, Razer, Sapphire
Pusat: Artic, Lava, poison
Sentinel: Artic
V-lightning: Artic
Venom: Artic, argon, poison
S-elite: Icicle
Nostromo: Razor
Goliath-X: Borealis, ocean, sandstorm

Tech
34 Precision Targeter
7 Backup Shields
6 War bot

Base modules
13 XP module (1 lv.3)
16 REP module
22 RAM-MA
14 RAM-LA
26 LTM-MR
15 LTM-LR
21 LTM-HR
11 HULL (1 lv.6, 1 lv.3)
14 HON module (1 lv.7)
15 DMG module
10 DEF




I still play from time to time but i have 1m+ sep shots in lazer and around 50k sep on rockets.
Think that's all.

PS: forgot the mention gates. Got 2 GGA open, 1 GGB, 2 Hades
Gamma at 80/82, next beta at 40/48
1.323 gge



NewbieHacker. is offline  
Old 10/06/2017, 16:07   #2972
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
~400-600 Euro :=)

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/browsergames-trading/4371969-ge6-account.html

How much is that account worth?


doofiti is offline  
Old 10/06/2017, 16:34   #2973
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHacker. View Post
Due personal reasons i might be quiting the game soon.
So, just wondering what my account is worth.

First of all it's a NO-BOT account and it's on a dead server (sk2)

Personal:
Level: 23
Exp: 34.xxx.xxx.xxx
Hon: 1.xxx.xxx.xxx
Rankpoints: 13.5xx.xxx
Uri: 963k
Cr: 12,3bil
Jackpot (for those that care) 8.495,69 EUR (account from 2010, so totally bot free)
Pilot Points : 50 + 8.650 extra log disk
2.055 Green Booty key
124 oil
615 aurus
3.818 schism
Xenomit: 1.636.915

Equipment
Lazers: 5 HP-LF4, 1 PD-LF4, 305 LF4 (45 Lv. 16, 10 Lv. 5)
Shields: 221 B02 (20 lv. 16)
Drones: All lv. 16 + 10 spartan, 37 hercules, 29 havoc and a shitload of other stuff.
Formations 3D: Ring, drill, veteran, wheel, some other that don't matter
Formations 2D: Bat, Heart, crab, moth, chevron, diamond, pincer, lance
PET protocols: 5x Radar lv.3, 12x lazer pvp
PET gears: Kami lv.3, enemy locator lv.3, auto-resource lv.3, auto-looter lv.3, combo ship repair lv.3
Extra's: 28 cloak XL
Hardware: 297 Prismatic socket, 210 Nano condenser, 393 Nano case, 63 Micro-transistors, 69 Hybrid processor, 339 high-frequency cable

Ships
All except: D-raven, G-ignite, N-ambassador, Y-ronin, Hammerclaw, N-Diplamat, N-Envoy

Ammo
Lazer
x1, who the f cares : 7
x2: 81.209.842
x3: 27.645.294
JOB-100: 36.916
x4: 4.606.279
RB-214: 905.176
PIB-100: 1.356
SAB: 19.063.266
RSB-75: 70.246

Rocket
PTL-2021: 524.359
PLT-3030: 88.447
PLD-8: 2.227
R-IC3: 726
DCR-250: 81

Rocket Launcher
HSTRM-01: 63.031
UBR-100: 8.642
SAR-02: 66.451
CBR: 1.805

Mines
Slow mine: 967
SAB mine: 1.286
DDM mine: 4.605
EMP mine: 987
Infection mine: 40

Other
ISH / SMB : 9003
EMP: 240

Designs
Tartarus: Argon, Lava, Ocean, Poison
Diminisher: EXPO 2016 diminisher
A-elite: Frostbite
C-elite: Glacier
G-champion: Germany, Independence, Turkey
Cyborg: Lava
Mimesis: Blaze, Lava, Legend, Ocean
Spectrum: Artic, Lava, Legend, Poison
Goliath: Absolute Zero, Amber, Crimson, Jade, Razer, Sapphire
Pusat: Artic, Lava, poison
Sentinel: Artic
V-lightning: Artic
Venom: Artic, argon, poison
S-elite: Icicle
Nostromo: Razor
Goliath-X: Borealis, ocean, sandstorm

Tech
34 Precision Targeter
7 Backup Shields
6 War bot

Base modules
13 XP module (1 lv.3)
16 REP module
22 RAM-MA
14 RAM-LA
26 LTM-MR
15 LTM-LR
21 LTM-HR
11 HULL (1 lv.6, 1 lv.3)
14 HON module (1 lv.7)
15 DMG module
10 DEF




I still play from time to time but i have 1m+ sep shots in lazer and around 50k sep on rockets.
Think that's all.

PS: forgot the mention gates. Got 2 GGA open, 1 GGB, 2 Hades
Gamma at 80/82, next beta at 40/48
1.323 gge
200€+-
gearing12 is offline  
Old 10/20/2017, 13:54   #2974
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 732
Received Thanks: 140
2.914.167.345 exp
12.431.237 Honor
10.000 Uridium
167kk Credits
Hades 9/45
Zeta 110/111
Kronos 15/21
skylab all lvl 20
4 LF4 ~30 Lf3
Aegis, Citadel, Goliath &Vengeance with many different Skins
Pet Level 15 with many Gears
Kamikaze, Enemy Locator, Ressource and Auto Collect Gear. All lvl 3 and more lvl 2
Many Drone Formations.
80k x4 240k x3 190k x2..

On Global America


BoehserOpa is offline  
Old 10/24/2017, 06:44   #2975
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoehserOpa View Post
2.914.167.345 exp
12.431.237 Honor
10.000 Uridium
167kk Credits
Hades 9/45
Zeta 110/111
Kronos 15/21
skylab all lvl 20
4 LF4 ~30 Lf3
Aegis, Citadel, Goliath &Vengeance with many different Skins
Pet Level 15 with many Gears
Kamikaze, Enemy Locator, Ressource and Auto Collect Gear. All lvl 3 and more lvl 2
Many Drone Formations.
80k x4 240k x3 190k x2..

On Global America
10€+-
gearing12 is offline  
Old 11/05/2017, 17:43   #2976
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 219/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,460
Received Thanks: 1,325
Germany 1
Level 0
0 EP | 0 Honour | 0 Hour Play time
8 Iris | 30 LF3 | 2 LF4 | 20 BO2 | 16 Speed
2.000 Uri | 200.000.000 Credits | 200 Extra Energie
Citadil | Leonov | Goliath
Skylab: All Level 20

How much? Can i get 10€? LOL
Surreal. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2017, 22:35   #2977

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,642
Received Thanks: 1,699
I would highly appreciate any opinions about price of the account I have in the signature, if it should be less (if so then how much) or if its OK?
epete is offline  
Old 11/06/2017, 14:09   #2978

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,024
Received Thanks: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
I would highly appreciate any opinions about price of the account I have in the signature, if it should be less (if so then how much) or if its OK?
100-150 If ge 4 is active, dunno i never played on there, if its really inactive more like 75-100.
Need1Link is offline  
Old 11/19/2017, 23:10   #2979
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 61
How much can i get for a colonel (sk2) got everything
BotPG is offline  
Old 11/24/2017, 19:14   #2980
 
elite*gold: 1715
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 502
Received Thanks: 72
Aus aktuellen anlass würde ich gerne mal nen Preis einholen:

de2 acc
13 mrd ep
200mio+ ehre
full lf4 api zeus
drohnen auf 16
schilde zwischen 10 und 16
laser zwischen 0 und 8
44 FP
17mio x2
1,2 mio x33
150k x4
alle skilldesigns und normalen schiffe (keine öl schiffe)

und diesen neuen mega super duper fleyer (1,5mio uri für 49,99€)

bei interesse: 200€ VB
Snake325 is offline  
Old 12/03/2017, 12:36   #2981
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 4
Hello guys ! What is your opinion about my account ? How much is it worth ?

IronBRZ is offline  
Old 12/07/2017, 15:54   #2982


 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 870
Received Thanks: 560
maybe with luck 120 euro nowadays
Herbaceous Peony is offline  
Old 12/15/2017, 15:26   #2983
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Global america 1
Level 19
9 drones
2.37 b exp
honor 22.4m
skylab full
U 400k
C 395m
lf3 x 109
lf4 x 37
lf4 hp x 1
rocketlauncher x 1
shields x 88
engines x 39
cloack xl x 8
all cpus

laser_mcb-25 x2,45M
laser_mcb-50 x828K
laser_rsb-75 x47,5K
laser_sab-50 x1,45M
laser_ucb-100 x931K
mine_acm-01 x7,28K
mine_ddm-01 x2,38K
mine_empm-01 x259
mine_sabm-01 x519
mine_slm-01 x5,66K
rocket_plt-2021 x81,5K
rocket_plt-2026 x246
rocket_plt-3030 x38,4K
rocket_r-310 x11,4k

28 pilot bio

alpha beta gamma zeta rings
kronnos 10/21














Global América 1
sopayisus is offline  
Old 12/15/2017, 21:04   #2984

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,642
Received Thanks: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopayisus View Post
...
Semi UFE account, that would go up for couple of euros, but you forgot to mention the server thats one of the most important things.
epete is offline  
Old 12/15/2017, 21:30   #2985
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Semi UFE account, that would go up for couple of euros, but you forgot to mention the server thats one of the most important things.
Done


sopayisus is offline  
Reply



« VPN | [Release] Multi Account Auction Bot »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.