Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Was ist mein Account Wert? / How much is my account worth?

Discussion on Was ist mein Account Wert? / How much is my account worth? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 08/22/2016, 02:38   #2776
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Registered in year: 2009 so Its over 8 years old acc
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
RioDz is offline  
Old 08/22/2016, 02:46   #2777

 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 391
Received Thanks: 157
GE1
Chief Capt.
26 PP (27th only couple lgf ahead)
8 iris apis zeus all lvl 16
2 hercules
4 lf4
drill formation
diminisher, solace, spectrum
6 rings, bronze star 2012 title
hades built to map, kappa 80/120, gamma 62/82
has premium till january 2017
maxed skylab
》LUL《 is offline  
Old 08/22/2016, 10:11   #2778
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,687
Received Thanks: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RioDz View Post
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I dont know what you mean with this stupid spam but whatever, I think I didnt write any mistake in that and if I did, I am pretty sure that all people understand how I ment it. I was just thinking that I could mention that, why not? I dont want more money/price for only that its registered in 2009 I just wrote that cause thats part of account.
epete is offline  
Old 08/22/2016, 12:56   #2779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 36
Still saying you did no mistake
2009-> 2016 = 7 years
''over 8 years old account''
XD
RioDz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2016, 15:24   #2780
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,687
Received Thanks: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RioDz View Post
Still saying you did no mistake
2009-> 2016 = 7 years
''over 8 years old account''
XD
Man I was writing roughtly, I am not writing exactly amount of ammo on units same as year is written roughtly. You are acting like you never did any mistake Mr.Perfect. I edited word "over" on "almost" for you :*
epete is offline  
Old 08/22/2016, 15:45   #2781
 
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,622
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
...
Ammo:
1 bilion x1
2,5 bilion x2
420k SAB
100k x3
1,1 bilion x4
...
How much are you taking billion for?



So you have 2.500.000.000 or 2.500.000.000.000 x2 ?
Same for x4 ...






~StormTempest
StormTempest is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2016, 18:36   #2782
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,687
Received Thanks: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
How much are you taking billion for?



So you have 2.500.000.000 or 2.500.000.000.000 x2 ?
Same for x4 ...




~StormTempest
I was writing it in notepad first in different language, I made mistake in translate when I focused on something else. Ofc I meant milions, **** M a B
edited
epete is offline  
Old 08/23/2016, 13:17   #2783
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 961
Received Thanks: 194
an oppinion please? eg2

pusat spectrum - lava spectrum - lava pusat -30 pilot bio - diminisher -lighting- TARTARUS - peacemaker - vanquisher - sovreign - centaur-lvl20- saturn-aegis elite - legenda-elite - ocean elite- citadel - spearhead elite - sentinel - apis -zeus - full havoc -
- no ubgrades drones , LF-4 and shields [ NO ubgrades ]-4,4 mil x2 - 200 ish
36 LF-4.
20 designs drones ocean elite
10 designs drones lava spectrum
LEVEL:20
PET:auto colector 3 , colector resource3 , kamikaze 3 , repair3 locator 3.
30 points pilot sheet.
full havoc,no hercules.

i can get a price? how much worth?
[19:44:04] goliath-desing is offline  
Old 08/23/2016, 16:02   #2784
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Server AG2
player level 21
exp 6.8 bil
hon 22.5 mil
All goli skill designs can buy with uri
cita,aegis and spear elite ships
11 Hevoc and 6 hercs
15 LF4 and lot of LF3
GN7900 and BO2 enough for 3 different ships
skylab leveled max
8 iris 1 apis 1 zues (apis and zues level 16)
all @rone formations and Drill formation 9Including BAT formation)
31PP on skill tree
how much my account worth
crack019 is offline  
Old 08/24/2016, 03:43   #2785


 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 200/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,600
Received Thanks: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by [19:44:04] goliath-desing View Post
an oppinion please? eg2

pusat spectrum - lava spectrum - lava pusat -30 pilot bio - diminisher -lighting- TARTARUS - peacemaker - vanquisher - sovreign - centaur-lvl20- saturn-aegis elite - legenda-elite - ocean elite- citadel - spearhead elite - sentinel - apis -zeus - full havoc -
- no ubgrades drones , LF-4 and shields [ NO ubgrades ]-4,4 mil x2 - 200 ish
36 LF-4.
20 designs drones ocean elite
10 designs drones lava spectrum
LEVEL:20
PET:auto colector 3 , colector resource3 , kamikaze 3 , repair3 locator 3.
30 points pilot sheet.
full havoc,no hercules.

i can get a price? how much worth?
I'd say ~70-75

Quote:
Originally Posted by crack019 View Post
Server AG2
player level 21
exp 6.8 bil
hon 22.5 mil
All goli skill designs can buy with uri
cita,aegis and spear elite ships
11 Hevoc and 6 hercs
15 LF4 and lot of LF3
GN7900 and BO2 enough for 3 different ships
skylab leveled max
8 iris 1 apis 1 zues (apis and zues level 16)
all @rone formations and Drill formation 9Including BAT formation)
31PP on skill tree
how much my account worth
35-40(?)
'Unicorn' is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2016, 13:18   #2786
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 12
Price depends to the people buying it ONLY.. not to the equipment nothing..
if there would be 1.000.000 people buying DO accounts you d' be able to sell a 3 LF3 account for 10 euros for sure..
But since there are only a few you sell your UFE's cheaper and cheaper so they buy it.
Therefore: No matter how much you think it's worth, in order to sell it, you need to reduce the price even more
By_F4R is offline  
Old 08/30/2016, 17:46   #2787

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 375
Received Thanks: 91
Server: Global Europe 1

x2 30.000.000++
x3 6.000.000++
Sab 6.000.000++
x4 3.500.000++
CBO-100 5000+
RSB 50.000+
Deceleration-Rocket 300++
IC3 1500++
PLT-2021 140.000+++
PLT-3030 20.000++
HELLSTORM 50.000++
CBR-Rocket 850++
Uber Rocket 20.000++
EMP 600++
Insta/Smart 5700++

Drone Design 10-XX:
Silver Skull
Red Skull
Red Phantom
Hailstorm
Silver Robo-bat
Green Robo-bat
Hercules
Havoc
Epic Demon

Star, Double Arrow, Pincer, Diamond, Chevron, Moth, Crab,
Heart, Barrage, Lance, Bat, Dome, Drill, Ring, Veteran, Wheel

Extras: All you need

Equipment:
G3N-7900: 140++
SG3N-BO2: 240++ (20 lv 16, 20 lv 5-10)
lv 16 CBS
LF3: 200++++
LF4: 115++ (45 lv 16, some other lv)


Pilot Sheet: 45-50
Skylab: full lv 20
EXP: 15.000.000.000 - 20.000.000.000
HON: 300.000.000 - 400.000.000


engel143 is offline  
Old 09/01/2016, 00:25   #2788
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by engel143 View Post
Server: Global Europe 1

x2 30.000.000++
x3 6.000.000++
Sab 6.000.000++
x4 3.500.000++
CBO-100 5000+
RSB 50.000+
Deceleration-Rocket 300++
IC3 1500++
PLT-2021 140.000+++
PLT-3030 20.000++
HELLSTORM 50.000++
CBR-Rocket 850++
Uber Rocket 20.000++
EMP 600++
Insta/Smart 5700++

Drone Design 10-XX:
Silver Skull
Red Skull
Red Phantom
Hailstorm
Silver Robo-bat
Green Robo-bat
Hercules
Havoc
Epic Demon

Star, Double Arrow, Pincer, Diamond, Chevron, Moth, Crab,
Heart, Barrage, Lance, Bat, Dome, Drill, Ring, Veteran, Wheel

Extras: All you need

Equipment:
G3N-7900: 140++
SG3N-BO2: 240++ (20 lv 16, 20 lv 5-10)
lv 16 CBS
LF3: 200++++
LF4: 115++ (45 lv 16, some other lv)


Pilot Sheet: 45-50
Skylab: full lv 20
EXP: 15.000.000.000 - 20.000.000.000
HON: 300.000.000 - 400.000.000


Unfortunattly, today nobody gives money for do. it's the dead market
I doubt you'll be selling it for more than 200 here. Sad because you d' easily sell it for 300+ back on times even on facebook
gl
By_F4R is offline  
Old 09/02/2016, 22:20   #2789
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 37
how much you want for that acc?
Battlemaster#2 is offline  
Old 09/02/2016, 23:48   #2790
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 387
Received Thanks: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by engel143 View Post
Pilot Sheet: 45-50

?
That's quite important to know
LilYoung is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.