Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

KBot English Reseller site now up!!![Plus Support]

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 436
Exclamation KBot English Reseller site now up!!![Plus Support]

Hey guys, as many of you now know i am a KBot reseller and have been working on a site, the currency is in US dollars, but is the same cost as other KBot resellers sell for(maybe even i little less).

Site:

We take paysafecard and paypal(preferably paysafecard as goes to Ivan)and will respond to your order as fast as we can.Good day fellow EPVP'ers.



JavaDaHot is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0


BlitzzNub is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
man i want to bay licenstions by sms help me
relys is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by relys View Post
man i want to bay licenstions by sms help me
sorry we sell liscenses only by paysafecard and paypal, if you want to buy you must get one.


JavaDaHot is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 406
Received Thanks: 55
DOnt buy from him yet.. he never give me a acc until now..
soorieya is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by soorieya View Post
DOnt buy from him yet.. he never give me a acc until now..
that account is fully yours, do support say its in your email now
JavaDaHot is offline  
Old   #7

 
elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,668
Received Thanks: 1,423
arenīt you assbut? the child which gives everybody with fake-paypal-acc a lisence?!
Freak~ is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak~ View Post
arenīt you assbut? the child which gives everybody with fake-paypal-acc a lisence?!
the correct term is was, now im JavaDaHot KBot reseller trying to payback Ivan for what i did. and i have proof that i am.
JavaDaHot is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 406
Received Thanks: 55
Java i go check if you lie i going tell whole poeple you scam ..

JavaDaHot Scams If you wan show me your e-mail from teamviewer if no you are not able to sell a single license
soorieya is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by soorieya View Post
Java i go check if you lie i going tell whole poeple you scam ..

JavaDaHot Scams If you wan show me your e-mail from teamviewer if no you are not able to sell a single license
he is a pcture in my email.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg you account.jpg (22.4 KB, 11 views)
JavaDaHot is offline  
Old   #11

 
elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,668
Received Thanks: 1,423
sry but i donīt trust you anymore? you have scammed over 100 people with your free kbotlicense and ...
i donīt think you are good now .. i hope really for you that you donīt scam ..
Freak~ is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak~ View Post
sry but i donīt trust you anymore? you have scammed over 100 people with your free kbotlicense and ...
i donīt think you are good now .. i hope really for you that you donīt scam ..
im just here to sell kbot liscenses, nothing at all to do with scams, and i know you dont trust me, but thats why im here to try to gain my trust back.
JavaDaHot is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaDaHot View Post
Hey guys, as many of you now know i am a KBot reseller and have been working on a site, the currency is in US dollars, but is the same cost as other KBot resellers sell for(maybe even i little less).

Site:

We take paysafecard and paypal(preferably paysafecard as goes to Ivan)and will respond to your order as fast as we can.Good day fellow EPVP'ers.
i trust u
bigpointisnoob2 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpointisnoob2 View Post
i trust u
great will you be buying from me today?


JavaDaHot is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[kBot/kerkava] RESELLER //~~English and Polish support~~
ENGLISH: Hey guys! ;) Why me? - I response you in maximum 6h - I'm very trusted - I predict discounts ;) Methods of payments:
288 Replies - Browsergames Trading
KBot English Reseller(With Special Offer)
since i am a new reseller, i decided to make a special offer for the first 5 people who buy a kbot liscense+GG. now if you buy 1 you get another free...
14 Replies - DarkOrbit
KBot English Reseller(thats me :D)
ive talked with ivan and hes putting me up as a kbot english reseller, i accept paypal and paysafecard only( paysafecards easier as all money goes to...
13 Replies - DarkOrbit



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.