Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit account with UGC(50USD)~Not Empty servers~

Discussion on Darkorbit account with UGC(50USD)~Not Empty servers~ within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Darkorbit account with UGC(50USD)~Not Empty servers~

^Title

I have to pay 50 usd in ultimate game card but i don't want empty server, just trusted people, if you isn't trusted i won't send u first. people with 20+ TBM'S and 400+ Post's be sure i'll send first.

Push.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 darkorbit accounts both for! 14.50usd - £12.50
10/17/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies
i'm selling both of these accounts for 14.50 USD - £12.50 Private Message if interested! :) 1st Account: -Level 16 -4 iris -kbot NO GG license forever!
empty servers
03/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
hello, somebody could say that most servers are empty so far? one where the stakes are easy to win .. or if they know any new server information? :rolleyes:
[iSRO] Why are the Servers so empty?
11/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Where did all the player/company goldbots go?
[DarkOrbit][Sell] PL1 empty account with 50 PilotPoints.
10/20/2011 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies
Hey. I've got to sell account on PL1 with 50 PilotPoints. It is full empty(1lvl, 0 honor, bigboy). Pilot Points was made by bug :D Payment: PaySafeCard Write your offers
Lawl. Official Servers are empty.
11/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Has the day finally come when TQ screwed up so much? ...this is amazing: (Taken at 9:26 PM Eastern Time) Here is the Server Status Link: Conquer Online - Server Status - co.91.com SCREENSHOT: Image Key: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/LetterX12 3/offiserv3.jpg