Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DarkOrbit Account Level 18 for trade!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DarkOrbit Account Level 18 for trade!

Your current position in the ranking is 828

You have 876,085,315 experience points and 4,217,079 honor points.

Your current level is 18.

You destroyed 2,044 spaceships and 159,583 aliens.

Global America 1, ( Hunting Server ) 3 Gates ready to go almost,

110k uridium on the account currently, Premium still running , Skylab level 20 except seprom level 19

I am an original player of darkorbit meaning I was one of the lucky ones to have a slice of the good old 3rd star, I am still respected and I don't buy uridium anymore so this 2nd account was made all from PURE work,
I cannot seem to find anyone trustable to trade with and hope someone out there would ,
If the account you trade me with is 1 Star I will give you Puregewalt Configurations ( I bought) for PVP.

If interested Reply please, thank you email adress:

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

I have a Level 18 FE account on Global Europe 1. I have both the Diminisher and sentinel designs. There is 24pp on almost 25pp. All gate completed. I am a Major. Do you want to trade?

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got a great account with servers Global Europe 6 and 7. I will trade with you if you want. Do you got Skype we can talk there with more details.