Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying BTC Selling Paypal

Discussion on Buying BTC Selling Paypal within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying BTC Selling Paypal

Hey im looking to buy around 150 euros worth of BTC using Paypal .

I used to trade with Cryptosaine but he does not accept Paypal as a paiment anymore and i dont have any other ways .

As u can see i do not use EPVP a lot but every transaction of btc went smooth .

More than welcome to use a middleman for safety

Contact me here or Skype : alex-perrier
Old 06/23/2018, 15:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien42530 View Post
Hey im looking to buy around 150 euros worth of BTC using Paypal .

I used to trade with Cryptosaine but he does not accept Paypal as a paiment anymore and i dont have any other ways .

As u can see i do not use EPVP a lot but every transaction of btc went smooth .

More than welcome to use a middleman for safety

Contact me here or Skype : alex-perrier
Yes he Trade alot with me with Paypal but i cant accept more Paypal cause there was some Idiots that Chargebacked Paypal with Family and Friends Options. So i delete my Paypal Account cause of this. I only accept now Safe Methods like Sepa Transfer, Skrill or Cash by Mail.
If any Trusted Cryptotrader accept PP write him a PM. For me he was like Trusted in anytime and Exchange much Money