Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Crypto Currency Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 5.2 🌟

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 5.2 🌟

What is C.A.T.?

C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written in Java Code (Desktop Application) using Exchanges API
You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
C.A.T. works on Linux/Windows/Mac with Java 8

BitcoinTalk thread :
BitcoinTalk vouches :

Contact
Or you can PM here but on Skype you will get instant reply.

Payment
All Cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment!

Price List

F.A.Q.

Are Gains Guaranteed?
When a Ping-Pong Order is Completed, there's a Mathematical Gain. With the right choice, you will surely improve your overall gains.
It's not easy to trade 24/H day on over 100 Markets, With C.A.T., You can.

Does C.A.T. communicate with third party server?
No, C.A.T. communicate only with the Site you're trading on.

How Much Does It Costs and how can i buy it?
The C.A.T. program consists of a core set of utilities, and a set of API interfaces for specific trading sites.
After purchasing C.A.T., you can decide which sites API interfaces you wish to add, so buying access to all API interfaces is not mandatory.
However, adding additional sites to your copy of C.A.T. can be done at any time, all you need to do is send me a PM.

Terms Of Service

- First Rule, The Most Important
I Have a Private Life, Like You. And sometimes, rarely i spent some days of full relax out of my home.
When i won't be online for more than 10 days, start worrying (about my healt)
And of course, i won't renonce sleep to check market logs, so please be patient, i always try to offer the best product and support.
- After Purchasing All future releases of C.A.T. WILL BE FREE.
- Your copy of C.A.T. is personal, and related to your Public API Key, so Do Not Change Your API Key or you won't be able to use C.A.T.
- The Cost of a "Key Change" is the API Price in case of Priced Api, 0.015 BTC in case of FREE Api.
- Support is given only on the latest C.A.T. release.
- Refunds are not possibile.
- Referral prices must be claim in no more than 30 days from the day the Ref gets the CAT Copy.
- Reselling C.A.T. is allowed. I don't offer escrow service and i'm not responsible about scams. It's a good idea to PM me before buy/sell a license to get precise info about that procedure.
- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems/scam/closure/bad API responses. If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.
- If you try to scam me/other people or you try to ruin my reputation, I will report you and I will ban all your licenses forever.

Note : I am not Sampey, I am his official re-seller.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
From Sampey's Official Thread:

Quote:
Official Reseller List
Official Twitter Page
(Bitcointalk User : guclu)
(Bitcointalk User : cryoser)

Yeah, you aren't an official reseller, and none of them communicate via skype.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
From Sampey's Official Thread:

Yeah, you aren't an official reseller, and none of them communicate via skype.
I know none of them communicate via Skype but I do, and I'm not exactly his official re-seller but I am his re-seller...
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekebab View Post
I know none of them communicate via Skype but I do, and I'm not exactly his official re-seller but I am his re-seller...
So your just selling the product you bought?

Old   #5

Quote:
So your just selling the product you bought?
I didn't buy it, I have Sampey ready so if I get a buyer he can provide product and Sampey gets paid, what's the issue here?
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I didn't buy it, I have Sampey ready so if I get a buyer he can provide product and Sampey gets paid, what's the issue here?
The issue is, your not listed as an official reseller. Why do we trust you, if Sampey didn't include you on his own thread?

Like you said, your an unofficial reseller. Why buy through you (assuming you wont just take the money and run) when we can just buy from Sampey directly?

You are a unofficial middleman, no1 knows if its legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
The issue is, your not listed as an official reseller. Why do we trust you, if Sampey didn't include you on his own thread?

Like you said, your an unofficial reseller. Why buy through you (assuming you wont just take the money and run) when we can just buy from Sampey directly?

You are a unofficial middleman, no1 knows if its legit.
Well to start off, I'm not here to scam, I am only here to make some money like everyone is doing, Sampey has a reseller program, I already talked to him before making this thread about it and he said it's ok.
I do not take payment, you PM Sampey on Bitcointalk or I do that, and I only ask that you mention me as the guy who referred you, that's all.
I'm sorry I wrote official, I just didn't want to go thru the trouble of explaining the process, then no one would actually mention me or buy from Sampey or idk.
But anyway your concern is correct and I have explained my situation.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Edit : I'll buy it soon and have a video up and running if Sampey agrees and show it off, maybe re-sell my own if again he agrees.
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Well to start off, I'm not here to scam, I am only here to make some money like everyone is doing, Sampey has a reseller program, I already talked to him before making this thread about it and he said it's ok.
I do not take payment, you PM Sampey on Bitcointalk or I do that, and I only ask that you mention me as the guy who referred you, that's all.
I'm sorry I wrote official, I just didn't want to go thru the trouble of explaining the process, then no one would actually mention me or buy from Sampey or idk.
But anyway your concern is correct and I have explained my situation.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Edit : I'll buy it soon and have a video up and running if Sampey agrees and show it off, maybe re-sell my own if again he agrees.
Once you do, Pm me the video.