Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Crypto Currency Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Im raising your bitcoins (up to 70%)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Im raising your bitcoins (up to 70%) [Trusted]

Rules here :

Are you trusted ?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

For more safety there is new rules you should read

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1073
How about any references? I mean you guarantee a safe method do multiply money. At least you have to show any proof.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coroo View Post
How about any references? I mean you guarantee a safe method do multiply money. At least you have to show any proof.

Hello sir, as you can see.

Old   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Let me know if you need a voucher, I can write a review for you here.

I can offer 0.002 BTC for the vouch purposes.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
Let me know if you need a voucher, I can write a review for you here.

I can offer 0.002 BTC for the vouch purposes.
Hello Sir, yes I really need a voucher if you can contact me via discord or pm. I will increase your bitcoin up to 70% : 0.002 × 1.7 so you will get 0.0034.
Old   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryujiuchiwa View Post
Hello Sir, yes I really need a voucher if you can contact me via discord or pm. I will increase your bitcoin up to 70% : 0.002 × 1.7 so you will get 0.0034.
Sure, have PM'd on discord. WIll be on the remainder of the day.
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 735
Received Thanks: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
Sure, have PM'd on discord. WIll be on the remainder of the day.
Any news from the vouch?
Old   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tata26 View Post
Any news from the vouch?
Yes, it is working. I have been monitoring him. It is perfectly legitmate. I will write a full review once the said upon 70% is met. Its currently about a 30% raise.

Here is my full review:

Yes, this process is legitmate. It works by using your invested Currency on a website known as bitsler. Before you panick, the way he does his calculations and algorithms ensures that your money will not be lost. Over the approximate (4hrs from yesterday, and 1.5 hr Today) I did see the money jump below the threshold a couple of times, however with his method it seems as if he will be able to always get to the desired mark.

I want to again point out, there is no illegal exploit happening here. It's all a numbers game. He had pointed out he made an error yesterday which resulted in that extra time. I can confirm that today, he did about 40% progress in a small amount of time which leads me to believe that yes, it was probably a mistake that led to the extra time he was forced to spend.

The Process was simple, all he requires is for you to register on that website. Enable some verification processes (takes 2 mins total) and then give him the login credentials. It is safe for you because you will have a 2 Factor authorization enabled (from your phone) meaning he cannot simply login, and withdraw the amount to himself. As you would need to confirm that via your mobile.

Here are some pictures Indicating My original deposit, then the after mark. And also the LTC (BTC/ETH/LTC) in this case, being increased by 70%.

I will point out, that if you choose to use this service. Which I do recommend, that you be willing to give him time. If you have time sensitive processes, then I do say that you shouldn't do this. However, I believe a 1-2 Hour time frame can be possible. But you should be able to give him 1-2 Days even.

I also will insist that having more BTC/LTC/ETH results in a faster process.

I appreciate the opportunity of being a voucher, and can rate this 9/10 for my experience. He is legit, and I would recommend him to any others.

9/10 - Because of small time frame error

I will also add that during his process he was allowing me to keep a screen share via skype active to monitor him, if you need to.

Regards,

Snow
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryujiuchiwa View Post

Rules here :

Are you trusted ?
pned
Old   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The offer sounds really interesting and talking to OP was uncomplicated so far.
We agreed that I would test his service with about 0.0043 BTC (~€60 atm) first and if everything goes well, more is to come.

He said he would start tomorrow, I'll report back once he's done!

---------------------------------

My review:

To begin with, I definitively recommend his service.

As written above, we agreed that I would test his service with a small amount of BTC (about €60) which, should he be able to do the things he promised in this thread, would become €100 eventually.
Before he started he asked me to make sure I had 2FA enabled on the site, this way I had the security that he couldn't withdraw any deposits from the site. After I had everything setup, he started his VPN (security reasons for both, me and him) and then started screensharing via Skype.
Next, I gave him my username, password and the current 2FA code so he would be able to login. He immediately started his process (as described above by Snowman-).

I kept on watching him do his thing for around 5 minutes before he told me it would take some time and I eventually went to eat something.
Just as I finished eating my sandwich, I heard a Discord message sound and lo and behold, he was already done! It took him exactly 45 minutes from logging in to having 70% profit on my BTC.

He immediately logged off. I waited 5min and then logged in to check.

Everything was there!

Here are some pictures:

From start to finish not more than 45min

0.00313182 BTC profit
0.00430771 BTC starting balance
= 72,7% profit!

I can only repeat myself and rate his service 10/10. Totally recommend this guy!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

On which site are you gambling?
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTec88 View Post
On which site are you gambling?
Hello sir, Im gambling on bitsler because they provide 2FA security on withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
The offer sounds really interesting and talking to OP was uncomplicated so far.
We agreed that I would test his service with about 0.0043 BTC (~€60 atm) first and if everything goes well, more is to come.

He said he would start tomorrow, I'll report back once he's done!

---------------------------------

My review:

To begin with, I definitively recommend his service.

As written above, we agreed that I would test his service with a small amount of BTC (about €60) which, should he be able to do the things he promised in this thread, would become €100 eventually.
Before he started he asked me to make sure I had 2FA enabled on the site, this way I had the security that he couldn't withdraw any deposits from the site. After I had everything setup, he started his VPN (security reasons for both, me and him) and then started screensharing via Skype.
Next, I gave him my username, password and the current 2FA code so he would be able to login. He immediately started his process (as described above by Snowman-).

I kept on watching him do his thing for around 5 minutes before he told me it would take some time and I eventually went to eat something.
Just as I finished eating my sandwich, I heard a Discord message sound and lo and behold, he was already done! It took him exactly 45 minutes from logging in to having 70% profit on my BTC.

He immediately logged off. I waited 5min and then logged in to check.

Everything was there!

Here are some pictures:

From start to finish not more than 45min

0.00313182 BTC profit
0.00430771 BTC starting balance
= 72,7% profit!

I can only repeat myself and rate his service 10/10. Totally recommend this guy!
Thanks for the support, appreciate
Old   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 561
Received Thanks: 1,091
check your pm
Old   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you offer vouch 0,002?