Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Crypto Currency Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[H] Bitcoin [W] Cardano (ADA)

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 289/0/5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,779
Received Thanks: 1,520
[H] Bitcoin [W] Cardano (ADA)

Suche ADA & biete dafür Bitcoins.

€: Gerne auch kleinere Summen!



Smokers Anthem is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 92
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokers Anthem View Post
Suche ADA & biete dafür Bitcoins.

€: Gerne auch kleinere Summen!
Kann dir die Cardano ADA anbieten.
100Stk. - 0.0025 BTC


Bradonja™ is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 289/0/5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,779
Received Thanks: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweizersee View Post
Kann dir die Cardano ADA anbieten.
100Stk. - 0.0025 BTC
wieviele hast du insgesamt verfügbar?

würde dir 0.00136987 btc für 100 ADA anbieten.
Smokers Anthem is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 92
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokers Anthem View Post
wieviele hast du insgesamt verfügbar?

würde dir 0.00136987 btc für 100 ADA anbieten.
Hätte ca. 600, kann aber mehr besorgen.
Dein Angebot ist mir leider zu klein.
Falls du dir den Kurs noch überlegen möchtest, kannst du dich gerne bei mir melden.


Bradonja™ is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 289/0/5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,779
Received Thanks: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweizersee View Post
Hätte ca. 600, kann aber mehr besorgen.
Dein Angebot ist mir leider zu klein.
Falls du dir den Kurs noch überlegen möchtest, kannst du dich gerne bei mir melden.
Mein Angebot war nach dem aktuellen Kurs. Höher gehe ich nicht,sorry.
Trotzdem danke
Smokers Anthem is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 92
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokers Anthem View Post
Mein Angebot war nach dem aktuellen Kurs. Höher gehe ich nicht,sorry.
Trotzdem danke
Wird vllt schwierig nach aktuellem Kurs zu kaufen. Danke dir.


Bradonja™ is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Ada yg maen PW Indo? Gmn cara OL PW Indo dari China yah?
Tolong bantuan nya dong, ada yg tau cara OL PW indo dr china ga yah?
3 Replies - Perfect World
halooo ada orang indo gak
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
3 Replies - Say Hello



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.