Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING BITCOIN for Paysafecard/Paypal/AMAZON

Discussion on SELLING BITCOIN for Paysafecard/Paypal/AMAZON within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old 11/27/2017, 20:57   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Careful with this guy, he scammed me:
Old 11/27/2017, 21:19   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardedman View Post
talking about a deal, he cannot even reply to the private message I am sending to confirm a deal, fully ignore lol, nice business

unprofessional and disrespectful, could not even accept the trade request I sent
To you and to all the other losers that can't read: check his skype in the thread and check the skype you traded with.

Turds.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2017, 21:25   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

wtf as i see now you are not banned
Old 11/28/2017, 13:55   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This member uses the fact that he's got 130 positive evaluation to scam people. I am a reputed trader on localbitcoins with over 100 trades with over 100 people and 100% positive feedback, it doesn't mean that because I have 1 trade here that I shouldn't be trusted. How did everybody get to 100s of evaluations... Vedom takes advantage of his current position to scam newcomers to this forum.
Old 11/30/2017, 04:12   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedom™ View Post
as always, SELLING BITCOIN for Paysafecard/Paypal/AMAZON

skype live:vedomepvp
Old 12/06/2017, 22:59   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
as always, SELLING BITCOIN for Paysafecard/Paypal/AMAZON

skype live:vedomepvp
do u sell 103euro of btc?

nvm seems like ur a scammer XD
Old 12/07/2017, 15:12   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 115/0/2
I can not recommend this guy, talked to him in skype an he's acting like a child. Not really professional.
Old 12/08/2017, 15:21   #23

elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
To you and to all the other losers that can't read: check his skype in the thread and check the skype you traded with.

Turds.
thank you for pointing that out, i dont get it why people can just write me a PM asking me if thats me
Old 12/08/2017, 19:38   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post

Turds.
Quote:
thank you for pointing that out, i dont get it why people can just write me a PM asking me if thats me
I´m very interested but you got a lot of people calling you a scammer so for me you looks suspicious and i want to be sure that i dont trade with a scammer.

Could you explain this to me? You are using two different skype adresses on epvp and you are now telling those guys "oh thats not my ID"? Why does you post two different IDs then?

Proofs

Btw. i wanted to trade with you in the past. And because i told you that I would be a new member you didnt wanted to do a RaT because we wouldn´t need it, i should send you PSCs first and get the bitcoins 30 minutes later.

So guys be carefull for me he is not legit just my 2 cents and legit feedback as you can see below.

And now tell your story that those person is not you.

Btw. my favorite song for you
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2017, 20:10   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 281
The Black Market: 238/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
I´m very interested but you got a lot of people calling you a scammer so for me you looks suspicious and i want to be sure that i dont trade with a scammer.

Could you explain this to me? You are using two different skype adresses on epvp and you are now telling those guys "oh thats not my ID"? Why does you post two different IDs then?

Proofs

Btw. i wanted to trade with you in the past. And because i told you that I would be a new member you didnt wanted to do a RaT because we wouldn´t need it, i should send you PSCs first and get the bitcoins 30 minutes later.

So guys be carefull for me he is not legit just my 2 cents and legit feedback as you can see below.

Rein von den Screens her, meine Meinung:

Bildet sich was auf seine TBM's ein und meint hier unerfahrene User abziehen zu können. Sollte man mal genauer im Auge behalten und zur Not kann man auch Leuten mit 100+ TBM's bannen
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/08/2017, 21:44   #26

Quote:

Proofs

Btw. my favorite song for you
Da ich den Fake Skype acc gemeldet habe, wurde von Microsoft mein Skype acc gesperrt & seiner, kann dir gerne nen Screen senden weshalb ich vedom_3 nichtmehr benutze, einfach weil der skype acc gesperrt ist
Old 12/08/2017, 21:46   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Da ich den Fake Skype acc gemeldet habe, wurde von Microsoft mein Skype acc gesperrt & seiner, kann dir gerne nen Screen senden weshalb ich vedom_3 nichtmehr benutze, einfach weil der skype acc gesperrt ist
Nur zu gut, dass ich Dir auf diesem Account geschrieben habe, den Du auch genau hier im Thread angibst.

Quote:
live:vedomepvp
Das sieht man auch eindeutig aus dem Log und sollte mich jemand danach fragen, darf er sich die Unterhaltung gerne auch auf meinem PC als Beweis anschauen.

Und jetzt erzähl bitte nicht, dass Du hier überall falsche Skype Adressen in den Threads lässt!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2017, 21:50   #28

Quote:
Nur zu gut, dass ich Dir auf diesem Account geschrieben habe, den Du auch genau hier im Thread angibst.

Das sieht man auch eindeutig aus dem Log und sollte mich jemand danach fragen, darf er sich die Unterhaltung gerne auch auf meinem PC als Beweis anschauen.

Und jetzt erzähl bitte nicht, dass Du hier überall falsche Skype Adressen in den Threads lässt!

Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.

Es besteht ein Problem mit diesem Microsoft-Konto. Melden Sie sich zur Lösung dieses Problems über einen Browser bei „account.live.com“ an.

Das ist die Fehlermeldung, als erzähl hier nichts

Außerdem juckt es mich doch nicht das isn ******* forum
Old 12/08/2017, 21:52   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.

Es besteht ein Problem mit diesem Microsoft-Konto. Melden Sie sich zur Lösung dieses Problems über einen Browser bei „account.live.com“ an.

Das ist die Fehlermeldung, als erzähl hier nichts

Außerdem juckt es mich doch nicht das isn ******* forum
Und warum postest Du dann heute noch diese Skype Adresse hier?

Quote:
Du wolltest mich betrügen genau so wie Du alle anderen die oben gepostet hast betrogen hast, deine Lügengeschichten kannst Du so anders erzählen.
Old 12/08/2017, 21:55   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 313
in dem du bald nicht mehr anwesend sein wirst mit diesem Account

Aber wen juckts... ist ja nur ein forum
Thanks
3 Users