Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Crypto Currency Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


SELLING BITCOIN for Paysafecard/Paypal/AMAZON

Reply
 
Old 11/27/2017, 20:57   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
Careful with this guy, he scammed me: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cr...l#post36503461



Dada666 is offline  
Old 11/27/2017, 21:19   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,835
Received Thanks: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardedman View Post
talking about a deal, he cannot even reply to the private message I am sending to confirm a deal, fully ignore lol, nice business


unprofessional and disrespectful, could not even accept the trade request I sent
To you and to all the other losers that can't read: check his skype in the thread and check the skype you traded with.

Turds.


Omni is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2017, 21:25   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 88
wtf as i see now you are not banned
Cryptotrade is offline  
Old 11/28/2017, 13:55   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
This member uses the fact that he's got 130 positive evaluation to scam people. I am a reputed trader on localbitcoins with over 100 trades with over 100 people and 100% positive feedback, it doesn't mean that because I have 1 trade here that I shouldn't be trusted. How did everybody get to 100s of evaluations... Vedom takes advantage of his current position to scam newcomers to this forum.


Dada666 is offline  
Old 11/30/2017, 04:12   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedom™ View Post
as always, SELLING BITCOIN for Paysafecard/Paypal/AMAZON


skype live:vedomepvp
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cr...l#post36508072
Che.Guevara is offline  
Old 12/06/2017, 22:59   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedom™ View Post
as always, SELLING BITCOIN for Paysafecard/Paypal/AMAZON


skype live:vedomepvp
do u sell 103euro of btc?

nvm seems like ur a scammer XD
CpCosti is offline  
Old 12/07/2017, 15:12   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 34
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 507
Received Thanks: 46
I can not recommend this guy, talked to him in skype an he's acting like a child. Not really professional.
CS_Fire is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 15:21   #23
 
elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,197
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
To you and to all the other losers that can't read: check his skype in the thread and check the skype you traded with.

Turds.
thank you for pointing that out, i dont get it why people can just write me a PM asking me if thats me
Aytex120 is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 19:38   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24,114
Received Thanks: 2,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
To you and to all the other losers that can't read: check his skype in the thread and check the skype you traded with.

Turds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedom™ View Post
thank you for pointing that out, i dont get it why people can just write me a PM asking me if thats me
I´m very interested but you got a lot of people calling you a scammer so for me you looks suspicious and i want to be sure that i dont trade with a scammer.

Could you explain this to me? You are using two different skype adresses on epvp and you are now telling those guys "oh thats not my ID"? Why does you post two different IDs then?

Proofs

Btw. i wanted to trade with you in the past. And because i told you that I would be a new member you didnt wanted to do a RaT because we wouldn´t need it, i should send you PSCs first and get the bitcoins 30 minutes later.

So guys be carefull for me he is not legit just my 2 cents and legit feedback as you can see below.


And now tell your story that those person is not you.

Btw. my favorite song for you
Deepismagic is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2017, 20:10   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 412
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
I´m very interested but you got a lot of people calling you a scammer so for me you looks suspicious and i want to be sure that i dont trade with a scammer.

Could you explain this to me? You are using two different skype adresses on epvp and you are now telling those guys "oh thats not my ID"? Why does you post two different IDs then?

Proofs

Btw. i wanted to trade with you in the past. And because i told you that I would be a new member you didnt wanted to do a RaT because we wouldn´t need it, i should send you PSCs first and get the bitcoins 30 minutes later.

So guys be carefull for me he is not legit just my 2 cents and legit feedback as you can see below.


And now tell your story that those person is not you.

Rein von den Screens her, meine Meinung:

Bildet sich was auf seine TBM's ein und meint hier unerfahrene User abziehen zu können. Sollte man mal genauer im Auge behalten und zur Not kann man auch Leuten mit 100+ TBM's bannen
Wobsites is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/08/2017, 21:44   #26
 
elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,197
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
I´m very interested but you got a lot of people calling you a scammer so for me you looks suspicious and i want to be sure that i dont trade with a scammer.

Could you explain this to me? You are using two different skype adresses on epvp and you are now telling those guys "oh thats not my ID"? Why does you post two different IDs then?

Proofs

Btw. i wanted to trade with you in the past. And because i told you that I would be a new member you didnt wanted to do a RaT because we wouldn´t need it, i should send you PSCs first and get the bitcoins 30 minutes later.

So guys be carefull for me he is not legit just my 2 cents and legit feedback as you can see below.


And now tell your story that those person is not you.

Btw. my favorite song for you
Da ich den Fake Skype acc gemeldet habe, wurde von Microsoft mein Skype acc gesperrt & seiner, kann dir gerne nen Screen senden weshalb ich vedom_3 nichtmehr benutze, einfach weil der skype acc gesperrt ist
Aytex120 is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 21:46   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24,114
Received Thanks: 2,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedom™ View Post
Da ich den Fake Skype acc gemeldet habe, wurde von Microsoft mein Skype acc gesperrt & seiner, kann dir gerne nen Screen senden weshalb ich vedom_3 nichtmehr benutze, einfach weil der skype acc gesperrt ist
Nur zu gut, dass ich Dir auf diesem Account geschrieben habe, den Du auch genau hier im Thread angibst.

Quote:
live:vedomepvp
Das sieht man auch eindeutig aus dem Log und sollte mich jemand danach fragen, darf er sich die Unterhaltung gerne auch auf meinem PC als Beweis anschauen.

Und jetzt erzähl bitte nicht, dass Du hier überall falsche Skype Adressen in den Threads lässt!
Deepismagic is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2017, 21:50   #28
 
elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,197
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
Nur zu gut, dass ich Dir auf diesem Account geschrieben habe, den Du auch genau hier im Thread angibst.



Das sieht man auch eindeutig aus dem Log und sollte mich jemand danach fragen, darf er sich die Unterhaltung gerne auch auf meinem PC als Beweis anschauen.

Und jetzt erzähl bitte nicht, dass Du hier überall falsche Skype Adressen in den Threads lässt!

Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.


Es besteht ein Problem mit diesem Microsoft-Konto. Melden Sie sich zur Lösung dieses Problems über einen Browser bei „account.live.com“ an.

Das ist die Fehlermeldung, als erzähl hier nichts

Außerdem juckt es mich doch nicht das isn ******* forum
Aytex120 is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 21:52   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24,114
Received Thanks: 2,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedom™ View Post
Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.


Es besteht ein Problem mit diesem Microsoft-Konto. Melden Sie sich zur Lösung dieses Problems über einen Browser bei „account.live.com“ an.

Das ist die Fehlermeldung, als erzähl hier nichts

Außerdem juckt es mich doch nicht das isn ******* forum
Und warum postest Du dann heute noch diese Skype Adresse hier?
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cr...l#post36526228

Quote:
Du wolltest mich betrügen genau so wie Du alle anderen die oben gepostet hast betrogen hast, deine Lügengeschichten kannst Du so anders erzählen.
Deepismagic is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 21:55   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 210
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,071
Received Thanks: 189
in dem du bald nicht mehr anwesend sein wirst mit diesem Account

Aber wen juckts... ist ja nur ein forum


Mad0ck is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Reply


Similar Threads
Bitcoin|PSC|Skrill|Bank|PayPal|Sbank|Ukash|OKPAY -> Skrill|PayPal|Bank|Bitcoin
05/30/2018 - Crypto Currency Trading - 3 Replies
Hello epvp, using this service you can transfer money. Deposit method: Bitcoin Bank Credit bank Skrill PayPal PaySafeCard
Bitcoin to Paypal/Paypal to Bitcoin Exchange Shop
09/14/2016 - Crypto Currency Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys I'm exchanging Paypal to Bitcoin/Bitcoin to Paypal I have total of about 2 Bitcoins atm that I can exchange. 5%-10% If interested msg me on skype @ [email protected]
[Selling] Bitcoin,Skrill,Paypal,Psc,Amazon<----->Bitcoin,Skrill,Paypal,Psc,Amazon
02/14/2016 - Trading - 3 Replies
Bitcoin,Skrill,Paypal,Psc,Amazon<----->Bitcoin,Skrill,Paypal,Psc,Amazon rate 1:0.92 leave me your skype here or at pm since i have skype problems



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.