Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Crypto Currency Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GUNBOT] Automated Profit Generator

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 901
[GUNBOT] Automated Profit Generator

Hello dear Community,

today I want to present you the automated Cryptocurrency Profit Generator called "Gunbot".

Content

I. What is Gunbot
II. How it works
III. Available Exchanges
IV. Requirements for the bot
V. Important notes about the bot
VI. Pricing
VII. Advantages of the bot
VIII. Terms of Service

I. What is Gunbot
Gunbot is a trading bot that was released at the 14th of December 2016 by the italian developer Gunthar. The bot aims to generate profits through different trading strategies, that can be configured by the user. Unlike other bots it doesn't use a PING-PONG algorithm, it uses something more advanced that takes market prices and volatility into consideration. You can apply this logic to manual trading, but doing it with GUNBOT will multiply your profits, depending on how much you invested in the trade.

You find information about the pricing of the bot in the pricing section of this thread.

II. How it works

Here I will explain the main logic of the bot. Please note that the bot constantly receives new updates and new features and strategies are added. It's out of the scope to explain every single trading strategy in detail, but I try to give you a short overview. The community will be a big part of your learning progress. For more information on that read till the "Advantages of the bot" section.

Quote from Gunthar:
Quote:
So: buy low and sell high. Right! But...how to? How to know when it is low enough to buy? And how to know when it is high enough to sell?
Let's start from beginning: cryptocurrencies trading is not like FOREX or Stocks trading. You simply CANT loose 10 to 15 years of your life studying indicators and meaningless drawings on a graphic. By then...your favorite crypto coin would be dead...
But...if indicators and shits like that are meaningless...why Poloniex (and other exchanges) bothered so much to provide us with nice candlesticks graphic and a bunch of indicators? Ok here is the answer: because they let you know when it is low enough to buy or high enough to sell. You think I'm crazy uh...ok let's see: the following graphic shows a random period of a random cryptocurrency trading against BTC. Besides candlesticks, i enabled 2 lines of 2 different colors: EMA1 and EMA2

EMA1 and EMA2 are Exponential Moving Averages, that are a weighted average of price and quantity. Usually it reacts faster than the SMA (Simple Moving Average).
The number 1 and the number 2 on the side of EMA, indicate 2 different periods of calculations. Usually, EMA1 is calculated on longer periods and EMA2 on shorter periods. It indicates the average moving (up or down) of the latest prices calculated in the defined time. I suggest you set EMA1 to 2 hours and EMA2 to 4 hours if you want recurring trades in one hour or higher (4 to 8 hours or 6 to 12 hours) if you are fine with fewer trades per hour/day.
Next: when to buy? When to sell? Ok, this is the answer: there is a space between EMA1 and EMA2 (sometimes there is not and they run like they were equals). Every price below the bottom of EMA1 and EMA2 is a time to buy. Every price above the top of EMA1 and EMA2 is a time to sell. So: let's use some new colors now: yellow to buy and azure to sell. The graphic above would become like this:

When you see the yellow it is time you buy. When it is azure it is time to sell. You can try it with manual trades! There is a gray area between the EMA1 and EMA2: it is a pre-buy area and a pre-sell area. If the trend is going down, get ready to buy, if the trend is going up get ready to sell. HOLD YOURSELF to buy or sell in the gray area! You will know if the trend is really going up or down AFTER. So again: buy in yellow area and sell in azure. Try it! This is what GUNBOT does: repeatedly, 24/7, even when you sleep. Think about it.

Other Trading strategies explained (credits to vosechu):

Of course you can combine the strategies as well! You don't want to go pure Bollinger Bands (BB), but still like the way it buys? Maybe you like it more to sell with Stepgain. The bot gives you the option to set different buy and sell strategies, that you can let your bot trade like you want it!
More information how the bot works can be found on the official website and in the community where you will get invited after you buy the bot.

III. Available Exchanges
Poloniex
Bittrex
Kraken
Cryptopia

IV. Requirements for the bot
To run the bot successfully you have to run the bot 24/7. You can decide if you want to run the bot on a Windows or Linux server.
I recommend to rent a VPS. Popular VPS around the community are:
Amazon AWS Free Tier (1 year free but weak specs)
Digital Ocean
Contabo (My personal choice due to low prices)

- An API Key, that is used by the Gunbot to trade with your account

- Being okay to be a part of a community driven project

- Willing to experiment with the settings to maximize your profits

V. Important notes about the bot
Gunthar himself states: "Is there a way GUNBOT could make you loose money? Yes: if you use a stop limit too close to the coin's daily variation (I'll teach you how to avoid this) OR in the case of coin's crashes. Beware: by coin's crashes, I didn't mean "dumps": dumps are "dumbs" and you shouldn't panic during a dump, as long as the coin is solid and you trust it. I'll teach you how to not panic during a dump too, just follow this topic and the posts I will add later and you will get all the fundamentals you need to be a good GUNBOT trader."

NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!

Be patient
Don't freak out if the bot doesn't make a trade in the first couple of minutes. It can take a while till there is a good trading opportunity for the bot and it will do it's job.

Let the bot do it's job!
Almost the same as patience, but it is worth mentioning, because that's a common mistake in the community. The data Gunbot collects does NOT match with the indicators from the exchanges. So please don't freak out when you see a trading opportunity on Poloniex's Bollinger Bands and the bot didn't do anything yet. It follows it's own calculations and unlike human, has no emotions.

Decide by yourself what version you want to trade with!
You have two options to trade with Gunbot! Either you take the latest stable version 3.3.2, or go with the experimental releases (latest by the time of writing is 5.0.5.5). It's completely up to you, what suits you better, but be aware that bugs can appear in the newer versions! Most of the community members run the newer versions, so if you wait one or two days after a release, you'll get to know how well it works out.

And last but not least an official note from Gunthar:
Quote:
NEVER EVER STOP YOUR GUNBOT WITHOUT A GOOD AND CONTROLLED REASON: ok sorry, caps intended. The most common error I have seen with people using bots is to stop them just because they can. This is not the case of GUNBOT. There are 2 cases only you are allowed to put your hands on your running GUNBOT, and both are controlled (it means you know what you are doing).
1st case: it happens sometimes that a buy order is not completely fulfilled. The GUNBOT will wait. Soon as the partial order can fulfill, Poloniex will do it. Sometimes tho, the price changes with a partial order on the book. You have 2 possibilities: wait...and wait....and wait....or cancel your partial order on POLONIEX and let GUNBOT go ahead with the partial amount of coin. In this case, DO NOT TOUCH your GUNBOT and cancel the partial buy order on POLO. The GUNBOT will follow your order and will continue with its job. This is not a GUNBOT limit nor a Poloniex limit: this is just related to the coin availability at a certain price and a defined time (your order). I won't allow partial orders to be fulfilled with a different price like other bots do: it is too high risk to loose money. Just cancel your buy order if you see it stuck for hours on partial fulfillment. Maybe in a future release I will implement a saving order book locally but in my opinion, it is useless to persist with a trade at the risk of losing other 10 possible trades.
The second case you are allowed to put your hands on your running GUNBOT is part of the "dumps" and "dumbs" section so, we will talk about it later.

VI. Pricing
The license itself is valid for the exchange you chose.
It is a one-time fee and you will get lifetime upgrades and lifetime support for free.
When you decide to buy the Gunbot you have to create a new API Key with Trading ENABLED and withdrawing DISABLED! This is very important, otherwise you have to generate another API Key and wait again for the activation. We can save that time.

Example for Poloniex:

There are two options how to buy the bot.
The first is to buy the bot directly from Gunthar, the official developer.
If you decide to buy from him directly, contact me and I will give you the instructions how to buy the but.
The second option is to buy the bot from me. I am an official reseller of the Gunbot and in addition you'll get a 10% discount for your purchase of the Gunbot. Furthermore I will take care of the activation process and you only have to give me the API Key that needs to be activated.
The activation process can take up to 24h! So please be patient!

Proof of being an official reseller:

For more details about the buying process through me and how to contact me for the fastest respond, look at my TBM Thread. -->TBM Thread<--

VII. Advantages of the bot
Community driven development
The whole development follows the advices and needs of the community.
Gunthar seeks Feedback and appreciates Feature requests as well as bug reports! If something can be improved, the community will tell him and he does his best to implement it. Even if the community grows bigger and bigger, he is still close to the community!

A Telegram group to ask questions
Your Gunbot is not running? You have issues? You want to know what a specific parameter in the settings is for? You'll get the answer in the Telegram group! After you bought the bot you will get invited into the group.
And if you don't get a good answer, you can ask the developer directly!
(this might take a little longer than asking in the community, but if noone can help, that's the best option!)

Third Party Plugins available!
The community is very active! So they provide a lot of third party plugins to make your experience with Gunbot even better. Most of them are paid, but you don't need them to successfully run your Gunbot! You can even create your own third party Plugin and sell it to the community! It's up to you!

Relaxes you!
The bot is working 24/7 (if you run it on a server of course) and will watch the prices and signals 24/7. Say goodbye to the stressful nights of waiting for a buy signal. Gunbot will give you an easy sleep and does the job for you!

Gives you freedom!
You can explore the trading style that suits you the most! Just mess around with the settings and see how it works for you, or stick to others and use their settings! Scared? You can also stick with the default settings!

What's more is, that YOU decide what way you want to go. Do you want to stay "safe" with the stable version or you want to be one of the first who rushes the market with the newest version? Noone is going to say anything! Stick with whatever version works/worked best for you.

VIII. Terms of Service
Those are the OFFICIAL Terms of Service written by Gunthar.
Please read them carefully!

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Global Moderator

elite*gold: 145
Received Thanks: 1,375
Arrow Crypto Currencies -> Crypto Currency T…

#moved
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cr...generator.html
#closed

Closed Thread