Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Crypto Currency Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GUNBOT] Automated Profit Generator

Old   #1

elite*gold: 901
[GUNBOT] Automated Profit Generator

Hello dear Community,

this is only the TBM thread of the automated Cryptocurrency Profit Generator called "Gunbot".
If you want to have a detailed description of the bot, please read this thread.
-->Information Thread<--

Pricing
The license itself is valid for the exchange you chose.
It is a one-time fee and you will get lifetime upgrades and lifetime support for free.
When you decide to buy the Gunbot you have to create a new API Key with Trading ENABLED and withdrawing DISABLED! This is very important, otherwise you have to generate another API Key and wait again for the activation. We can save that time.

Example for Poloniex:

There are two options how to buy the bot.
The first is to buy the bot directly from Gunthar, the official developer.
If you decide to buy from him directly, contact me and I will give you the instructions how to buy the but.
The second option is to buy the bot from me. I am an official reseller of the Gunbot and in addition you'll get a 10% discount for your purchase of the Gunbot. Furthermore I will take care of the activation process and you only have to give me the API Key that needs to be activated.
The activation process can take up to 24h! So please be patient!

Proof of being an official reseller:

How does the buying process work
1. Get in contact with me
2. We will discuss questions you have and set a good time for the trade (that suits both, I don't want a stressful trade!)
3. You will send me the amount of Bitcoins for the bot and the API Key you want to use for the bot (include for what exchange it is)
4. DO NOT send the private key! I will ONLY need the public key for the activation.
5. I will contact Gunthar to request the activation of your API Key. Please be patient at this point! It can take up to 24h!
6. Once you API Key is activated, you will get the invite in the Telegram group, the download link and links to beginner resources (we won't let you hang out dry).

Contacting me
If you have any questions or decide to buy the bot feel free to shoot me a PM here or through Telegram (User: @therealSakus)
I prefer Telegram because the notification goes directly to my phone, which makes a response faster.