Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Crypto Currency Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


🔥🔥Cryptocurrency Exchange! Buy & Sell Bitcoins and more!🔥🔥

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
🔥🔥Cryptocurrency Exchange! Buy & Sell Bitcoins and more!🔥🔥

CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SERVICE
__________________________________________________ _______________


What is Cryptocurrency?
You can describe it as an decentralized currency which is not regulated by anyone. The market does evolve around supply and demand.

If u want to know more about everything, check out some of these youtube channels


Who are you?

I'm a long experienced bitcoin user which is using the market to bring these currencies to the average joe.
Most people dont realise that there are being millionairs made over night every day!

I want to get people their hands on cryptocurrencies!


Names of the coins i sell:

BITCOIN
LITECOIN
ETHEREUM
OMISEGO
NEO
SIACOIN
METAL
and many more!



Just hit me up and we can find a solution!


My exchange rate currently is:
Buy 15% - 1:0.85
Sell 20% - 1:0.80

Example:
If u want to buy 100$ in bitcoins, you will get 85$ worth of BTC at the current rate!
If u want to sell 100$ in bitcoins at the current rate, you will get 80$.

VOUCHES: I will take 4 vouches with only 6% exchange rate to trusted people! Hit me up




I accept the following payments:
PAYPAL (Only family and friends and verified)
SEPA-BANK TRANSFER (We wait until the payment arrived)
SKRILL
PAYSAFECARD (extra +5% exchange fee)
and i take suggestions!




Very Doge is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 17:57   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,008
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Doge View Post
THIS IS A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SERVICE
__________________________________________________ _______________


What is Cryptocurrency?
You can describe it as an decentralized currency which is not regulated by anyone. The market does evolve around supply and demand.

If u want to know more about everything, check out some of these youtube channels


Who are you?

I'm a long experienced bitcoin user which is using the market to bring these currencies to the average joe.
Most people dont realise that there are being millionairs made over night every day!

I want to get people their hands on cryptocurrencies!


Names of the coins i sell:

BITCOIN
LITECOIN
ETHEREUM
OMISEGO
NEO
SIACOIN
METAL
and many more!



Just hit me up and we can find a solution!


My exchange rate currently is:
Buy 10%
Sell 15%

Example:
If u want to buy 100$ in bitcoins, you will get 90$ worth of BTC at the current rate!
If u want to sell 100$ in bitcoins at the current rate, you will get 85$.

VOUCHES: I will take 4 vouches with only 6% exchange rate to trusted people! Hit me up




I accept the following payments:
PAYPAL (Only family and friends and verified)
SEPA-BANK TRANSFER (We wait until the payment arrived)
SKRILL
PAYSAFECARD (extra +5% exchange fee)
and i take suggestions!

Würde gerne vouchen bräuchte 10€ bitcoin + ฿0.0007626
Wie viel € Paypal müsste ich dir schicken?


Captain is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 18:00   #3

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Würde gerne vouchen bräuchte 10€ bitcoin + ฿0.0007626
Wie viel € Paypal müsste ich dir schicken?
10,60€ + die 1,60€ Miner Gebühr, weil 10€ echt wenig ist und ich sonst Verlust mache
Very Doge is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 18:02   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,008
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Doge View Post
10,60€ + die 1,60€ Miner Gebühr, weil 10€ echt wenig ist und ich sonst Verlust mache
Hast ne RaT ich hoffe du hast verstanden das ich 10bitcoin und diese 2€ dazu brauche
also ฿0.0007626 kp grade wv euro das genau ist + 10€ bitcoins


Captain is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 18:11   #5

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
Hast ne RaT ich hoffe du hast verstanden das ich 10bitcoin und diese 2€ dazu brauche
also ฿0.0007626 kp grade wv euro das genau ist + 10€ bitcoins
Ist gesendet, Rest per PN geschicht
Very Doge is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 18:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 494
The Black Market: 274/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,712
Received Thanks: 163
wäre ein kurs von 95 möglich?
AZET2016 is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 18:18   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,008
Received Thanks: 309
So kleines Feedback;
Es ging schnell und fand alles auch Super dupper,
Was ich nicht gut fand sind die %te Vouchter mit 6% ist okay aber später 15% bzw 10 is bisschien hart würde 15 auf 12/10 runter machen und 10 auf 8
Dan würde ich den Service für immer nutzen wollen
Captain is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2017, 18:52   #8

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
So kleines Feedback;
Es ging schnell und fand alles auch Super dupper,
Was ich nicht gut fand sind die %te Vouchter mit 6% ist okay aber später 15% bzw 10 is bisschien hart würde 15 auf 12/10 runter machen und 10 auf 8
Dan würde ich den Service für immer nutzen wollen
Es waren genau 6% die ich drauf geschlagen habe.
Ich musste nur zusätzlich 1,50€ drauf tun, weil bei 10€ ich bei einer Minergebühr von 0,005 damit es schnell ankommt, ich sonst minus mache.

Rechne mal nach
13,4€ * 1,06 = 14,2 = 0,0042 BTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZET2016 View Post
wäre ein kurs von 95 möglich?
95% ? was genau meinst du
Very Doge is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 18:59   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,008
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Doge View Post
Es waren genau 6% die ich drauf geschlagen habe.
Ich musste nur zusätzlich 1,50€ drauf tun, weil bei 10€ ich bei einer Minergebühr von 0,005 damit es schnell ankommt, ich sonst minus mache.

Rechne mal nach
13,4€ * 1,06 = 14,2 = 0,0042 BTC



95% ? was genau meinst du
Fand den Server gut und 6% als vouch is okay aber nach dem vouch würde ich hallt statt 10%/15% -> 8%/12% machen dan wäre der Shop hier *** like
Captain is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 19:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 494
The Black Market: 274/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,712
Received Thanks: 163
buy kurs 5% meinte ich damit
AZET2016 is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 19:10   #11

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
Fand den Server gut und 6% als vouch is okay aber nach dem vouch würde ich hallt statt 10%/15% -> 8%/12% machen dan wäre der Shop hier *** like
Achso alles klar.
Werde bei den 10% & 15% bleiben, da es sich auch für mich lohnen muss und sobald es größer wird muss ich auch die Steuern zahlen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZET2016 View Post
buy kurs 5% meinte ich damit
Nein sorry
Very Doge is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 19:16   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)




 
elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 702/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5,273
Received Thanks: 922
Servus, wenn ein Vouch mit 6% noch vorhanden ist würde ich gerne für 45€ Paypal BTC nehmen.
Nivea Soft is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 19:28   #13

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivea Soft View Post
Servus, wenn ein Vouch mit 6% noch vorhanden ist würde ich gerne für 45€ Paypal BTC nehmen.
Ja sind noch 2 vorhanden
Very Doge is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 19:29   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)




 
elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 702/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5,273
Received Thanks: 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Doge View Post
Ja sind noch 2 vorhanden
Per PN kommt mein gewünschter Ablauf - wenn du diesem zustimmst kommt folgend ein RaT.
Nivea Soft is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 10:17   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 4
Hey, willl bitcoins kaufen auch mit 6% vouch wenn moglich


0xF538 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Bitcoin & Altcoin Trading SIGNALE !! Profit garantiert | BUYING ARK CURRENCY »

Similar Threads
EXMO cryptocurrency exchange✔Convenient service✔Low commissions✔Fast withdrawal
10/03/2017 - Crypto Currency Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome to EXMO Official Discussion Launched on February 24, 2014, EXMO cryptocurrency exchange is always at work to meet the needs of rapidly shifting market and bring you secure storage, trading, management and use of cryptocurrency as well...
[Selling] Selling Bitcoins/cryptocurrency
07/15/2017 - Crypto Currency Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Bitcoins/cryptocurrency send pm or add on skype for rates
[Trading] Buying Bitcoins, or any kind of cryptocurrency, offer paypal
06/05/2017 - Crypto Currency Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I am buying some bitcoins or other cryptocurrency and paying you with paypal (FF) Leave a comment or pm me on skype or here with your rate (Looking to buy up to 500$ worth of cryptocurrency Thanks
You have cryptocurrency? Buy RP now !
04/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys ! Today i'm glad to give you my offers to buy RP for cryptocurrency , so if you have Bitcoin , LTC , XMR and you wanne buy League of legends RP , i will help you , you just need to make the transfer to my address and I'll confirm then...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.