Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


BTC to PSC

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 4
BTC to PSC

Hello!

I can send BTC with paying the fees (up to 10%)
I want 300€ PSC, only serious offers
Please add me on steam: Steam Community :: mydayy (I DONT HAVE SKYPE)

Before add please comment on my profile, I get added by lot of scammers and without comment I might decline your friend request..

Please don't tell me that "I have more TBM" if you are under 1000, as you can see I did over 5000-10000$ sales to high repulated members there check my previous threads, also my TBMs didn't trade with "low tbm" users.
(I don't have skype, as you can see on my inventory, I am serious, I am not stupid if you are trying to scam, you gonna waste your time )

Edit: I am NOT looking for PayPal, please do NOT contact me for PayPal!



skin-sales is offline  
Old 08/10/2017, 23:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Im Ruhestand






 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 402/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 30,135
Received Thanks: 2,968
Arrow Trading -> Crypto Currency T…

#moved


wshbr is offline  
Old 08/11/2017, 10:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 7
Lol the half of your steam Comments are -rep.
Very nice^^
snaapdaag is offline  
Old 08/11/2017, 10:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaapdaag View Post
Lol the half of your steam Comments are -rep.
Very nice^^
It's Just a Scammer. I don't know how stupid someone has to be.


The Don of BTC is offline  
Old 08/11/2017, 15:46   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaapdaag View Post
Lol the half of your steam Comments are -rep.
Very nice^^
-rep toxic = means I falme in game lol I have over 5000$ inventory, also sold 10000$ there you can check my tbms if you are that retarded dont even comment, you have a negative there means you scammed someone, autist.
psych0miner
Trade #572012 - Aug 10, 2017 - 10:59
Just scammed me after sending him $40 btc.

while you need to scam 40$ btc, I sold there over 10000$ for the one of the most trusted members with 1000+ positive rating
skin-sales is offline  
Old 08/11/2017, 16:00   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by skin-sales View Post
-rep toxic = means I falme in game lol I have over 5000$ inventory, also sold 10000$ there you can check my tbms if you are that retarded dont even comment, you have a negative there means you scammed someone, autist.
psych0miner
Trade #572012 - Aug 10, 2017 - 10:59
Just scammed me after sending him $40 btc.

while you need to scam 40$ btc, I sold there over 10000$ for the one of the most trusted members with 1000+ positive rating
"at least I don't scam people like you kill yourself poor kid, you are banned for scamming my contacts told me that since I worked on your ban" Your steam Comments and there are other.
I didnt Scam, i got a negative tbm from a guy who have 3 -TBM in one week i will have no -TBM anymore. On which site u have 1k positive rating
snaapdaag is offline  
Old 08/11/2017, 16:15   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaapdaag View Post
"at least I don't scam people like you kill yourself poor kid, you are banned for scamming my contacts told me that since I worked on your ban" Your steam Comments and there are other.
I didnt Scam, i got a negative tbm from a guy who have 3 -TBM in one week i will have no -TBM anymore. On which site u have 1k positive rating
seems like you dont even speak english since you are probaly a 3rd worlder who need to scam for 40$, check my tbms Wayne has over 1300 tbms I did sell him over 5-10k$ in skins, stop trashtalking under my thread kid, just hang ur useless self for scamming 40$ bitcoin pathetic dog
skin-sales is offline  
Old 08/12/2017, 20:35   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by skin-sales View Post
seems like you dont even speak english since you are probaly a 3rd worlder who need to scam for 40$, check my tbms Wayne has over 1300 tbms I did sell him over 5-10k$ in skins, stop trashtalking under my thread kid, just hang ur useless self for scamming 40$ bitcoin pathetic dog
What does the third world have to do with it?
snaapdaag is offline  
Old 08/24/2017, 14:18   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaapdaag View Post
What does the third world have to do with it?

Trade restricted, hahahah nice scamming againf or 25 you must be a rich person that you have to scam that low amount of money xDD


skin-sales is offline  
Reply



« Suche BTC zahle Paypal | 930 BTC »

Similar Threads
[S] PP/BTC/PSC/E*G [B] PP/BTC/PSC/E*G
08/04/2017 - Trading - 3 Replies
Aktuelle Bitcoins: 25€ Gesucht: PayPal
[Buying] WTB -> BTC | 25 PSC -> BTC | I need to buy BTC
05/31/2017 - Crypto Currency Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, took me long to find this section. I would like to buy some BTC for my 25 PSC. I need something around 0,0153 BTC. The PaySafeCard is DE+Offline.
[Selling] SKRILL/PSC/BTC/AMAZON/G2A>>>>SKRILL/PSC/BTC/PAYPAL/AMAZON/G2A
03/13/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
YOU>>>>ME MY FEES ARE 5% SKYPE: SVETOZAR.KOTLOGRADITELJ IF YOU NEED OTHER KIND OF EXCHANGES PM ME ! TRADING VIA EPVP TRADE REQUEST
[Selling] *UK*BTC*PSC*Ukash* Cheap Mobile Phones 4 Sale *BTC*PSC*UKASH*
12/17/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Decided to sell it on ebay.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.