Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOE Farms Token Offering

Discussion on MOE Farms Token Offering within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MOE Farms Token Offering

We are days from launching our ICO and have assembled a world class team of accomplished, dedicated people and businesses who have come together to make the world a better place. We believe this project is the first to bridge the gap between hard, income producing assets and blockchain technology, delivering the best food money can't buy.

We would very much appreciate, questions, comments, criticism and will address any that you may have.

When you visit , read through the information contained in the tabs on the gold navigation bar on the right side of the page. This contains the information that will be included in the whitepaper.

Thank you in advance,

Jeff Oslin and Lloyd Wallace

MOE Farms Executive Team