Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exchange Service by - JugoCrack

Discussion on Exchange Service by - JugoCrack within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exchange Service by - JugoCrack

Hey
Biete hier euch einen Schnellen Exchange Service an,
Paysafecard- Bitcoin

Warum ich?
-Schneller Service
-Freundlicher Kontakt
-Lange Onlinezeiten

Ablauf :
Ihr Schickt mir den PSC Code in einer Privnote entweder über Jabber oder Hier im Forum,
Ich werde beim Öffnen der Privnote ein Video starten, sollte der Code bei der Überprüfung Invalid sein
so werde ich den Trade abbrechen und nicht mehr mit dem User handeln.

Treuhand, können wir gerne machen!
Ausschließlich Feedback hier rein bei Fragen stehe ich euch per PN zur Verfügung.

Gebühren :
Unter 50€ - 25%
ab 100€ - 20%

Ps: Bei Partnerschaft deutlich weniger gebühren

​Mit Freundlichen Grüßen :^)

Old 05/10/2017, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
What ? @

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
------Exchange Service- Exchange your junk skins into your favorite Skins for free---
07/29/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Today I wanna show you my new C# Project- CS:GO Exchange skin. This project is open for the whole community. How to use my project? 1.You send an item with some items that you dont need\ you wanna switch 2. You wait few moments( 60 seconds or less)
------Exchange Service- Exchange your junk skins into your favorite Skins for free---
07/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Today I wanna show you my new C# Project- CS:GO Exchange skin. This project is open for the whole community. How to use my project? 1.You send an item with some items that you dont need\ you wanna switch 2. You wait few moments( 60 seconds or less)
[Selling] (✔) WTS (✔) Exchange Service (✔) Non Stop(✔)Exchange Your Paysafecard(✔)Fast(✔)Safe(✔
04/21/2015 - Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/aZBHg.png At this service you can always exchange your paysafecard to paypal amazon skrill Elitegold or bitcoins.Before You get best service and always nice attitude.Accepted Paysafecards- ALL.Always make sure the paysafecard has full amount on it before you submit to exchange it..You can non stop contact me at skype CNS-ADHD ( also always ask for confirm via privite message in elitepvpers) EXCHANGE RATE Paysafecard-Paypal ( Skrill) 10 Eur Paysafecard - 9.2 Eur...