Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH/ZRX/ETC <-> Skrill/Neteller/Bank Transfer

Discussion on BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH/ZRX/ETC <-> Skrill/Neteller/Bank Transfer within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey, here is my new crypto shop.

The crypto i sell are : Bitcoin / Litecoin / Ethereum / Ethereum Classic / Bitcoin Cash / 0x (ZRX).

My crypto to your Skrill : 0.85/1
My crypto to your Neteller : 0.80/1

My Skrill for your crypto : 0.90/1
My Neteller for your crypto : 0.90/1
My bank transfer for your crypto : depends your location

I can do crypto to crypto

Do not hesitate to contact me on elitepvpers PM or on discord -> Cafe1231 EPVP#6229

Old 12/04/2018, 16:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 197/0/0
add me!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2018, 23:15   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just got scammed by this guy, luckily I only did 50 euros with him. Watch out, he will refund your first payment and say it was "pending" then have you send it again.

Old 07/27/2019, 22:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammed us stealed more than 400usd and called us as a scammer (without prove) even we didnt do anything.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BitMaximum.io - Coin Mixer of the new generation (BTC,BCH,LTC,ETH)
04/29/2019 - Web Host / Server Trading - 25 Replies
https://bitmaximum.io/img/downloaded/en/en1.png https://bitmaximum.io/img/downloaded/en/en2.png Innovative stealth system of BitMaximum.io - This is a system of protection of personal data in the Bitcoin environment with a built-in mixing mechanism and the ability to exchange directly from miners and exchanges. - This is not another copy of the sunk into oblivion Bitmixer, analogues of which have stopped in the development and daily expose their customers to danger and closer to...
[Trading] BTC/ETH/XRP/BCH/LTC/XMR for wired/pp
09/26/2018 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 1 Replies
I have big amounts of crypto, more than 5k$ in each one, around 30k$ in ethereum and another 25k$ in ethereum. The minimum you have to buy is 150$. I preffer wired. If you want to scam don't waste your time i'm well known outside of epvp, so don't think that if i'm new here you can scam me. Contact through discord: Gloriffier#2591
[Trading] My PayPal for your BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH/Perfect Money
06/28/2018 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I am looking to trade my PayPal for your BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH/Perfect Money. I can go first if you are reputable. Any rate less than 20% is accepted. Note that I CAN NOT do Friends and Family payments because my country doesn't support it. I can send you a full list of my received transactions if you would like. Again, I am ready to go first if you have enough reputation IN CRYPTO TRADING section.
[Buying] [H] $100 SmashBurger | [W] $65 BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH
03/23/2018 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 0 Replies
Proof: http://prntscr.com/ives1t