Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your personal Bitcoin Wallet

Discussion on Your personal Bitcoin Wallet within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Exclamation Your personal Bitcoin Wallet

Hey guys,

Today i'm opening a new service, i'm selling Bitcoin wallets with personal starting.

Example:
Address: 1Admin5KWSNCZzRY2ELGkmfRxCbTFFyYF6
Address: 1AdminPVpXK4ckPAxGyHmyCVidSGNE6eZh
Address: 1TaTaKyyzcLe9UiuGD8hdu4rF9wqVJbG6
Address: 1EpvpE5ZFukQAxRBNfJRgXUTWWHP2UhVHW

and so on..

It's nearly everything possible.

Pricing:
3 & 4 lettres (excluding the 1 at the beginning ) : 50 E*G -> You'll receive 10 adresses with your wishcombination at the beginning + all the private keys.
5 lettres: 75 E*G -> You'll receive 5 adresses with your wishcombination at the beginning + all the private keys.

#Update - 6 lettres/numbers are now also Supported
Example:
Address: 1TATa26CDsVegHrHctRCnQj165DgBWxvJ

*Also BTC accepted as payment

Note: After delivery all information ( Adress + Private key ) will be destroyed from my system, so please store it in a safe place