Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bitcoincloudservices - i Pay 1% of your investment

Discussion on Bitcoincloudservices - i Pay 1% of your investment within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Exclamation Bitcoincloudservices - i Pay 1% of your investment

Hello, i found a very good cloud mining provider.

1 Year Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
50 GH/s + 0.0017 BTC per GH/s
100 GH/s + 0.0016 BTC per GH/s
1000 GH/s + 0.0015 BTC per GH/s
10000 GH/s + 0.0014 BTC per GH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
No maintenance fees
No mining pool fees
No electricity costs
1-Year Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

Easy Bitcoin Mining
They combine cutting-edge hardware with simple and easy-to-understand cloud mining contracts to bring you the most advanced cloud based mining solution available on the market.

Daily Payouts
All contracts are activated everyday and everyday is Payout Day.

Great Service and Support
On-site technicians ensure that individual elements of the cloud mining infrastructure are continuously monitored, and serviced when necessary. We offer constant paybacks and professional support 24/7.

100% Safe and Secure

They take extreme measures to guard your Bitcoin. There are no Bitcoin mining client funds stored on the site to be stolen.

No hidden fees
They believe in transparency when it comes to what you pay for and with your mining contracts. We tell you upfront your total costs of your contract and we will not charge a penny more during the total contract period. Many of our competing cloud mining services do not offer that same transparency often charging miscellaneous administrations/maintenance fees.

If you are interested to try it out, it would be nice if you would use my refferal link.
I would pay you 1% of your investment back in E*G to say thanks

Regards Tata
Old 12/08/2014, 00:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
So for rookies, how much money do i have to put in you to get something out of it?
Old 12/08/2014, 00:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebimaan View Post
So for rookies, how much money do i have to put in you to get something out of it?
The amout of money does not play a role - also if you invest 10 $ you'll get them back and after a bit more
Old 12/11/2014, 17:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
could you give me that link?
Old 04/14/2015, 06:22   #5

Push - alreay got everything back from all my contracts