Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crossfire NA - This Service is not available in your region

Discussion on Crossfire NA - This Service is not available in your region within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Crossfire NA - This Service is not available in your region

I have a Crossfire Na Account and would like to play now? But i cant play Crossfire Na with Hotspot Shield Vpn because Xtrap says its a Hack.. can somebody help me?
Old 04/21/2015, 03:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
I've tried the same with CrossFire Europe, and I used a VPN but it doesn't work because of X-Trap. You can not play CrossFire NA unless you are in NA obviously. Now I want it to work so someone could make a undetectable VPN instead of a hack or the undetectable resources they use to make a hack and possibly insert it in a VPN.
Old 04/25/2015, 13:59   #3

elite*gold: 2
go sell an account on ebay or here from the black market

accounts who are created before are still working !