Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]Acc mit Gatling [B]E*Gold

Discussion on [S]Acc mit Gatling [B]E*Gold within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[S]Acc mit Gatling [B]E*Gold

Schonmal am Anfang tausche nur mit Middleman!

So Ich suche einen Acc mit der Gatling
Würde je nach Acc mein ganzes E*Gold geben.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB GATLING GUN ACC
10/09/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
wie schon der titel sagt suche ich einen crossfire account der eine gatling beinhaltet :D :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo:
gatling gun
08/27/2010 - CrossFire - 3 Replies
wie muss man spinnen das man die gatling gun gewint,genau wo hin ?
[S] gatling gun
08/19/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
hallo, ich such nen acc der nur ne gatling gun hat und sonst nichts.... macht mir maal bidde ein paar angebote... thx dude
no cd gatling question
11/22/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
yesterday i was at my friends house and decided to try nocd gatling again..and to my surprise it worked! but now...im home and its not working. Same laptop, different internet connection. does nocd gatling have anything to do with lag bc that day my friends internet was being a bit laggy and nocd was working perfectly
Botting with gatling gun
11/10/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
Well I've noticed that the range for using gatling gun isnt too far. I was wondering how you guys can bot at artis map and rocker maps while the mob spawns are wide spread throughout the boss map. Do you guys change the range and offset? If so, could you teach me how it can be changed. It would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance! :D