Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great Crossfire accounts +8 and +25 vvips

Discussion on Great Crossfire accounts +8 and +25 vvips within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Great Crossfire accounts +8 and +25 vvips

Hello...

It has 8 vvips, Marshal Rank , many CF EU exclusive items 57k zp

+25 vvips Many rare zp weapons , many rare knives + CFEU exclusive Items

Payment Method : Only PayPal
Will use MM if needed
Please don't waste my time . Discord:
GentritSh1#6026
Thats my only Discord account
Be aware of fake ones ! (Edit: i noticed that i put the wrong link of the first account , sorry!
Old 12/03/2020, 20:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Es war für einen Moment seltsam hahaha
Old 12/06/2020, 19:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey is the 2nd account still available? and it it a CF west account? how much are you looking to sell it for
Old 12/06/2020, 22:24   #4

Its a CF West account , 90$
Old 12/07/2020, 17:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentritSh1 View Post
Thought you sold the second account? At least that's what you told me Edit: Seems weird, you having different versions of the story, told to me, and still advertise the account as not sold
Old 12/07/2020, 18:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When you see 25+ VIPS for 90$ just think twice, you buy the acc and you are happy first few weaks, then someone recover acc with all info and ZP transactions, i dont want to say someone is scammer someone is not, but this is msg for new members who are new here and myb they dont know that he can recover account with support ticket after then sell it, just for your info !
Old 12/07/2020, 18:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC_ePvP View Post
Thought you sold the second account? At least that's what you told me Edit: Seems weird, you having different versions of the story, told to me, and still advertise the account as not sold
first of all , i never said if its available or not , but u just trying to make ur self smar replying to all posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlo432 View Post
When you see 25+ VIPS for 90$ just think twice, you buy the acc and you are happy first few weaks, then someone recover acc with all info and ZP transactions, i dont want to say someone is scammer someone is not, but this is msg for new members who are new here and myb they dont know that he can recover account with support ticket after then sell it, just for your info !
"he can recover the account with support ticket" , and how can you recover the account if you give all info to the buyer + he contact support to change the current info ? hmm tell me u smart boy , i see that you tried this shit , i sold many accounts to many people , always gave full info to the buyers , and never had problems . good bye smart boy
Old 12/07/2020, 18:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
first of all , i never said if its available or not , but u just trying to make ur self smar replying to all posts
Jokes on you, there's a screenshot of you saying it. Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of anything, plus for your information you can report the user who indirectly called you a scammer, because It's threatning possible sales. Nonetheless I just find that interesting.
Old 12/07/2020, 18:54   #9

if i said , its not available anymore . Go away 'smart' boy
Old 12/07/2020, 18:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
if i said , its not available anymore . Go away 'smart' boy
It's not available? Well that's weird. You replied above to someone else saying it was available, for $90.
Old 12/07/2020, 19:05   #11

I never said it was available , just told him that its a cf west account and costed 90$
Old 12/07/2020, 19:09   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobrickt View Post
hey is the 2nd account still available? and it it a CF west account? how much are you looking to sell it for
Quote:
Q: Hey is the 2nd account still available? And it it a CF west account? How much are you looking to sell it for
You replied: Its a CF West account , 90$

Sounds like It's available to me, and you're still selling it even though you clearly told me it wasn't available. I'm just wondering what might have happened to the account for you to be "selling" it again.
Old 12/07/2020, 19:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC_ePvP View Post
Q: Hey is the 2nd account still available? And it it a CF west account? How much are you looking to sell it for
You replied: Its a CF West account , 90$

Sounds like It's available to me, and you're still selling it even though you clearly told me it wasn't available. I'm just wondering what might have happened to the account for you to be "selling" it again.
For example " lets say i sold the account" and gave full info, do you know that you cant recover an account for 3 months if the email has been changed recently ? , stop acting like a smart *** and gt.fo , if u are accusing me or anything will directly report you , go away
Old 12/07/2020, 19:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
For example " lets say i sold the account" and gave full info, do you know that you cant recover an account for 3 months if the email has been changed recently ? , stop acting like a smart *** and gt.fo , if u are accusing me or anything will directly report you , go away
I know for a fact it doesn't work like that. You can recover the account at any time if It's given stolen / hacked. + Feel free to report me, as I said, I'm just wondering what happend for you to tell me the account was unavailable, and now all of the sudden the account comes back up as available. I'm not calling anyone out, so I also made that pretty clear on a previous reply.
Old 12/07/2020, 19:24   #15

newbie wtf , you cant recover an account for 3 months if the email has been recently changed , just stop replying