Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading 11 Vips +VIP Trixy Major General 5 Want League Of Legends account

Discussion on Trading 11 Vips +VIP Trixy Major General 5 Want League Of Legends account within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading 11 Vips +VIP Trixy Major General 5 Want League Of Legends account

Looking to trade my account with 11 VIPs and VIP Trixy character. I also have the LA Skilled swat character AWM Iron Hawk, AWM Merlin. 1.5 million GP. I will also add enough ZP for a name change if you'd like.
http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/26417245

I'm looking for a League of Legends account with alot of Champs. Skins dont matter to me but if you have some cool ones that's even better!
I have all info for an email change. And I also expect an email change for the League account too.
I wont go first, please feel free to add me on discord if you're Interested.
JessePlayerONE#7346