Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] Private CrossFire Cheats || Customizable ( !!CHEAPEST!! )

Discussion on [Selling] Private CrossFire Cheats || Customizable ( !!CHEAPEST!! ) within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] Private CrossFire Cheats || Customizable ( !!CHEAPEST!! )

Currently selling private CrossFire cheats. Some of you may know me from **** as the user "Goocolax", so it's pretty obvious I'm a somewhat trusted user. I've released cheats in the past, so I can assure you this is legitimate.

You can choose which features you want, how you want them to work (within reason), whether you want a menu, and how you want everything designed. We can negotiate a price together. If you can't afford to pay much - that's okay. I'm willing to account for the fact that some currencies (for example, Egyptian Pounds/L.E.), are really expensive when converted to USD. I can work with you on that.

The available list of features:
-Fly
-Walk Through Walls
-Less Recoil & Less Spread
-Speed Hack (Crouch, SneakWalk, Normal)
-Speedy C4 Defuse
-CrossHair
-SeeGhosts
-WallHacks
-Aimbot
-Triggerbot
-Health ESP
-Box ESP
-Line ESP
-Skeleton ESP
-Name ESP
-Distance ESP
-C4 ESP
-Instant Reload
-Instant Change/Switch
-No Fall Damage
-No Bug Damage
-Invisible/Godmode
-Superkill/Hitbox Cheats
-Player WireFrame

These cheats are privately updated and you can choose the length of your subscription based on how much you want to pay, and what you want in your cheat. They're guaranteed to be updated for CrossFire patches within 24 hours.

Contact: reply below with a method of contact, PM me, or add me on Discord: common_dragon#3766

To purchase:
-I will make the cheat
-I will provide proof it works (we can go into a game on CrossFire together, or I can send screenshots/a video - whichever works for you)
-You will pay
-I will give you the cheat

You are welcome to distribute it any way you want for the length of your subscription. But if you release it to the public and it gets detected, THE 24 HOURS RULE TURNS INTO **48** HOURS.

Arabic Translation:

German Translation:
Old 03/13/2019, 22:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cant find your Discord ID
Old 06/10/2021, 09:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My discord: EMP_LM#8809
Old 07/21/2021, 09:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your discord? i need to contact you to buy one
Old 03/07/2022, 06:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

天下#7828
Old 03/09/2022, 09:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Arrow CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> CrossFire Trading

#moved