Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crossfire NA account 5 vips,Trade for Warframe account

Discussion on Crossfire NA account 5 vips,Trade for Warframe account within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crossfire NA account 5 vips,Trade for Warframe account

i would like to trade my crossfire account to warframe account.

im looking for an account at least master rank 15 and up.
if you have an account that you would like to trade with me please leave a comment or message me here.
also add me on discord if interested:jerryKO#2567

thanks
Old 02/20/2019, 16:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u selling this account too?
Old 02/22/2019, 01:53   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added you on discord

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 14 VIPS AND 7 VIPS ACCOUNT FOR SALE
04/01/2019 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
I accept csgo skins, steam wallet code, giftcard, or paypal My skype is thaihoang242 or email at [email protected] Account 1 has 14 vips, including vip knuckles and new characters, and perm easter grenade (2x ak obsidian beast) Crossfire Player Profile Page Account 2 has 7 vips and a lot of old bm weapons, and a lot of duplicates -Semper- | Crossfire Player Profile Page All account im selling for is for cheap, i dont have a price yet so just give me an offer, willing to sell it...
[Trading] CF NA Marshall 3 16 vips trade for 2 or 3 star with 10+ vips
03/29/2019 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
hello all i would like to trade my Na cf account with 17 vips for a cf account 2 star or 3 star with at least 10+ vips VIP GUNS: M4A1-S-RADIANT BEAST M4A1-S-PREDATOR AK-47-IRON BEAST M4A1-S-IRON BEAST M4A1-S-OBSIDIAN BEAST AWM-INFERNAL DRAGON BARRETT-IRON SHARK
[Selling] 7 VIPS AND 2 VIPS CROSSFIRE NA ACCOUNT FOR CHEAP!!!!
10/15/2017 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Quitting the game, moving on to csgo I accept csgo skins, steam wallet code, giftcard, or paypal My skype is thaihoang242 or email at [email protected] Account 1 has 7 vips and a lot of old bm weapons, and a lot of duplicates -Semper- | Crossfire Player Profile Page Account 2 has 2 vips and low level, good for beginer or people thats new FE4R_Me*_* | Crossfire Player Profile Page
[Trading] i have 3 Vips lvl 3 and 3 vips lvl 4
01/23/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
total 11 slots VIPs 4 BINDS WILL BE FOREVER SELL OR BIND EACH VIP 4 FOR 860 cps IN ANY SERVER I WANT. I know I am Not Trusted So You Are So I can Go First If You Are More Than 3 Vouches if you less You Will Go first Pm Me Here