Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP 1STAR RANK ACCOUNT!

Discussion on CHEAP 1STAR RANK ACCOUNT! within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP 1STAR RANK ACCOUNT!

Link :
Payment: Pref PSN Cards
Reason to sell: Giving up on PC Games.
WANNA SELL IT EVEN TODAY!
About the price? Offer me ^-^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CF EU - 2 VVIPS,Almost 1star,good RP weps[CHEAP]
02/09/2018 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I'm selling this account since I'm gonna be moving to CF NA soon! Link: Crossfire Europe - Free to play online FPS Action game Payment: PayPal,PaySafeCard Add me on skype or msg me here! Skype: aprayer-slo Tell me your offers!
[Selling] Account with alot of 1STAR GOLDS PERMS/Full speed gear/150+perm
09/27/2017 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
#Moved to another thread #Closed
WTS NA 1star army sorcerer +3 extra characters in same account.
05/26/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE SOME BEFORE YOU BUY. This account come with email and full data. All accounts have 5/6 and 6/6 stigma unlocked. Sorcerer: 1 star army with 13500 GP and 470k AP, PVP Items:<Legendary Noble Katalium Orb> +12 combined with custodian orb socketed 5x MB+27/MA+7 and 5x MB +27 and illusion godstone beritra`s plot(silence for 7 sec) <Custodian's Divine Tunic> +13 with MB +27, <Custodian's Divine Gloves> +13 with MB +27, <Custodian's Divine...
S>1STAR RED 3.5K GMA CAVITE AREA
08/30/2009 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
:):):)
[Request]1star weapon selling or dropping
05/15/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Well im trying to do the weapon donation way on multi characters to get myself to 200k rep. But the only problem im facing is picking out 1star and 2star from each one the character, so i came to the solution of asking for help here T__T. Is there bot\hack that can help me with this? Something like a bot that i can set up to sell or drop certain equipments when mine bag is filled or something similar? I would really really appreciate if somebody can help me with this. Thank you!!!!:)