Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High CrossFire NA Account WITHOUT Country Lock

Discussion on High CrossFire NA Account WITHOUT Country Lock within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High CrossFire NA Account WITHOUT Country Lock

I'm looking to buy a very decent CrossFire NA Account that I can log into from outside NA (e.g. Europe/Germany), so an account created before August 2011.

The account shall hold a decent degree/rank as well as numerous weapons. I thought of my actual previous account () as a reference, something like this.

I pay either via elitegold (which I'll acquire at this time then) or PayPal. Looking forward to seeing some nice accounts offered.

MAX: 100 €
Old 02/27/2018, 20:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hlelo,
I have an account 10 vips on CFNA and its registered before that, and it have 60k ZP on the account Do you have skype/discord/whatsapp/facebook?
Please tell me one of them.Thanks