Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7 VIPS CFNA ACCOUNTS WITH ALOT OF WEAPONS

Discussion on 7 VIPS CFNA ACCOUNTS WITH ALOT OF WEAPONS within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 7 VIPS CFNA ACCOUNTS WITH ALOT OF WEAPONS

This acount has 7 vips, and a lot of zp weapons
Tons of duplicates weapons
I accept paypal or giftcards payment
Price is negotiable (offer)

Tags
cfna acc, crossfire / selling, crossfire na acc, crossfire na accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling CFNA accounts, 6 VIPS, and some great Black market guns
04/02/2017 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling 3 accounts on Crossfire NA: Account one: Price: $340 Rank: Colonel 7 6 VIPS Some other guns: M240B-Tesla, AK-47-Knife-Ultimate Gold, MP5-A Halloween, Cat Ear ( i dont know why it doesnt show the the website) and here's the link, don't wanna type frank888 | Crossfire Player Profile Page Account 2: Price:$130
[Trading] [H]CFEU Colonel Acc 5 Vips [W]CFNA Acc
09/23/2016 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Yo guys I want a good CFNA Acc. I dont sell it only trade!!! Crossfire Europe - Free to play online FPS Action game
[Selling] [B] CFNA Main Account 11 VIPS | [S] Skrill
04/26/2016 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys! I'am selling my Cross Fire North America Account! http://epvpimg.com/exLMg.png http://i.epvpimg.com/Mh47b.png I dont have any Data of it! (email, secret answer, creation date, etc.) If you want the Z8Games Profile Link, feel free to contact me.
Selling Account -----4 VIPs------- Colonel--CFNA
06/23/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
I sell this account, because i dont play anymore, so who want buy this account please leave comment here: Account Information: -AK-Fury -RPK-Infernal Dragon -Thompson- Infernal Dragon -AWM-Infernal Dragon -M4A1 Sliver -AK 47 Sliver -Thompson Black - GP guns vvvv..
[Selling] CFNA Captain Account With Alot Of BM Weapons
03/11/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Im selling my only CFNA Account. Flagged? nope, im the first owner of this account and i have never let anyone else play on it. The Account has a few weapons that doesn't show on the z8 website. Such as 2x Awm Magma, 3x Ak Phoenix, 2x Axe Phoenix, AK 103 etc. It has all character except Spop Elite. The account has 400000 BP, and around 7 million GP, and it has Permanent X-mas Hat x] Give me a good offer for this account. I Ignore low offers under 200 Euro. Im also interested in trading...